This is a paid partnership on behalf of the Pigeon Forge Department of Tourism. All thoughts and opinions are my own. For more information on Pigeon Forge, visit their official website.
It’s hard to believe that in a few months it’ll be Thanksgiving. One of my favorite things about the holiday is Black Friday Shopping! If I’m in town, I go with my best friend Kayla and take advantage of all of the great deals. But one of my favorite places to go visit during the holidays/late fall is Pigeon Forge. It’s a 4-hour drive from Nashville and there’s so much to see, do, and eat! The options of things to do are endless and there’s something for everyone. Which I love!
Pigeon Forge is a great place to spend the Thanksgiving holiday. You can stay at Dollywood’s Dreammore Resort & Spa, go to shows like Dolly Parton’s Stampede, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Feud, or go Indoor Skydiving. Not only is there fall foliage and mountains, but there’s also great Black Friday shopping! Read where to score all the Black Friday deals in my round-up below!
- The Shops at Pigeon Forge: Get practical items at stores like The Kitchen Collection, Dollar Tree and Burlington Brands.
- Riverview & River Vista Outlet Mall: At this outlet mall you’ll find Angel’s Dolls, Toys and Gifts, Lodge Factory Store, The Candle Carvers and Workshop Tools. Don’t underestimate the goodies you can find in this outlet mall!
- Old Mill Square: This is the quaintest little spot with restaurants and shops. You can shop for gifts at Pigeon River Pottery, Old Mill Candy Kitchen, and Old Mill General Store. Check the calendar before you go to see if there are any holiday activities that weekend!
- Pigeon Forge Factory Outlet Stores: This is probably the place you’ll want to hit up first for Black Friday deals. You can start at Rack Room Shoes, head to Osh’Kosh & Carter’s Childrenswear, and hit up other stores like Big Dog Sportswear, Handbag Superstore, L’eggs-Hanes-Bali-Playtex, and other great outlets!
- The Island in Pigeon Forge: Not only is The Island a place of good fun and food, but it’s also a great place to shop! They have cute boutiques like Be Free Boutique, Monogram Boutique, Natural Comfort Footwear, Savannah Bee Company, The Sneaky Squirrel and so much more! You’re bound to knock out all of your Christmas shopping at The Island.
- Incredible Christmas Palace: If you’re black Friday shopping, it means Christmas is close! Personally, this is one of my favorite spots. It really gets me in the holiday spirit and I always visit no matter the time of year!
- Mountain Mile Shops: Get in the mountain mood at Mountain Mile Shops like REI, Appalachian Apparel Company, Mountain Rifle Coffee Company, and Cream & Sugar Sweet Shoppe. You can also hop on and ride the Mountain Monster in-between eating and shopping!
Have you ever been Black Friday shopping in Pigeon Forge? What are some of your favorite spots? Share with me in a comment below!
Also, if you want to learn about all the things to do in Pigeon Forge before your visit, check out all there is to do here.