This post about Valentine’s Day gifts for pet lovers contains affiliate links.
Is it a secret to anyone how much I love dogs? Whenever I’m looking for gifts for a friend, I always keep in mind if they have a pet or not. Having a fur baby makes the gift-giving process a little easier because who doesn’t love unique and custom pieces with their adorable face on it?!
With Valentine’s Day around the corner, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite Valentine’s Day gifts for pet lovers. Get your galentine or valentine something with their pooch’s name on it!
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Pet Lovers
- Custom Dog Sweater – I saw Cathy of Poor Little It Girl wearing a sweater with her Dog, Bowie, on it and was obsessed! The sweater comes in three colors and you upload your favorite photo of your dog. Such a thoughtful item of clothing!
- Engraved Pet Cutting Board – My girls love cheese and I cut it all on a cutting board, you upload a photo of your pup and it turns into the cutest keepsake! You can upload up to 5 pets and engrave a small, medium, or large cutting board. This would also be a great housewarming gift!
- Custom Socks – I don’t know you but I love socks and would be so excited to wear socks with my doggos faces on it! There are 7 different variations and 30 colors to choose from.
- Dog Face Phone Case – Your pups are most likely your screen saver so why not have them on your phone case. This phone case doubles as a wallet and comes in 7 colors. (I might have already bought this for myself.)
- Paw Print Ring – If your valentine wants some jewelry, get one of these dainty rings with a custom paw print. This is so sweet and thoughtful! It comes in three finish options and a ton of ring sizes.
- Tote Bag for Your Doggo – When I’m traveling with my girls, I have a million tote bags and one of them holds all their stuff. A tote with their faces and names on it would help me keep better track of their stuff.
What are some Valentine’s Day gifts for pet lovers that you would recommend? Share with me in a comment below!