I’m so excited that Turkey Day is later this week! Most of my family lives in town but my brother, sister-in-law and nephew arrive later this week and I’m happy all of us are going to be together for the first time in a while.
- Travel – This has been such a great year of travel for me! I went to Paris and lower England in April and London and Greece in September. This has made me catch the travel bug and I’m already planning travels for 2017!
- Work – In March I was able to quit my full-time job after being unhappy for a while. The blog and social media freelance have become my “jobs” as well as me working full-time to complete my masters!
- Friends – I was kind of bummed going into 2016 because I felt like a lot of friends had moved on to other phases of life. So one of my new year’s resolutions was to put myself out there and make new friends. I’ve met so many amazing people through blogging, joined a wine club and have the best time with the strong and independent women there, and many of my close friends have found significant others this year. So the more the merrier and I love all the people I’ve connected with this year!
- Family – I’m always thankful for family this year. Tim and I come from families with 2 siblings so we love the crazy family gatherings we wind up at! Plus watching my nephew grow up this year and become his own little person is the biggest blessing of all.
- Misc – A few random things I’m thankful for is paying off both our cars, working from home, my Nashville Preds hockey, that Tim and I get to work on the blog together, almost being done with grad school, my momma’s cooking, my Gatsby Girl, my comfy bed, my cute house, that I have food on the table and in the fridge, and I could go on and on!