This post contains affiliate links.
Wanderlust is in my blood. By the time I was 20 I had been to Mexico, El Salvador and Russia and since then Puerto Rico, London, Paris, Italy, and Greece. My travel has slowed down a little bit since my partner in crime AKA my husband has been in grad school. I’m hoping when he graduates this year we can jump-start our travels again.
When I travel, I have five things that I live by.
Top Travel Essentials for Women:
- A good suitcase – Calpak makes my favorite suitcase. The hard case keeps my luggage safe and they last forever. This black croc carryon is my new favorite travel bag!
- Tri Fold Makeup Mirror – You never know when you’re going to need a good makeup mirror. I always keep this in my carryon.
- Travel Pillow – Vera Bradley makes a travel pillow that doubles as a blanket. The strap in the back let’s it slip easily on the handle of your suitcase or carryon. I don’t care what anyone says, you can never have enough pillows or blankets while you travel!
- Laundry Travel Kit – If you do laundry while you travel you can pack less! This laundry kit has a few laundry packets that are for the sink. Also, don’t forget the Tide To Go Pens!
- Eye Mask and Face Mask – I don’t know about you but my skin and sleep suffer some when I travel. An eye mask keeps the light out for more quality beauty rest and a face mask helps with keeping your skin hydrated and fresh. Use a jade roller after to help the moisture sink in!
- Brita Filtered Water Bottle – Hydration is very important! I take this filtered water bottle everywhere with me. Plus it’s cheaper than buying water everywhere you go!
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes – These are perfect to have on hand to wipe down a tray table on a plane or if the bathrooms run out of soap. It’s also perfect if you eat a ton of messy foods and need to clean up!
What are some of your travel essentials for women? Share with me in a comment below!