An estimated 15 million to 26 million people have participated in the 2020 Black Lives Matters protests in the U.S. This makes Black Lives Matters one of the largest movements in U.S. history. While a lot of progress has been made, we still need to continue to put in the work and amplify Black voices. This includes Black bloggers and influencers!
If you’re looking for new Black influencers and bloggers to follow, I’m sharing 10 bloggers I love following. If you like their content, make sure to hit the follow button!
Top 10 Black Influencers and Bloggers to Follow
- Ruthie Ridley – This girl is like sunshine. She’s so warm, friendly, and spreads positivity and love! She shares about her life with her three kids, her job as a nurse, and her podcast, My Girl Podcast!View this post on Instagram
- Nikki of NewTexaCali – Nikki has the most incredible flair for style. She makes everything look like it’s street style and the world is her runway! She’s also a wife and mom of two!View this post on Instagram
- Beverly Adams – I met Bev when she lived in Nashville and was just starting out as a blogger. She’s the sweetest soul and cutest mama to her two boys. She also works full time as an accountant and has the best work style. She’s a superhero!View this post on Instagram
- Alicia Tenise – Alicia and I first met at The Blog Societies conference a few years ago and have been friends ever since! We bonded over our love of wine and travel and have been roomies at New York Fashion Week and had some fun adventures! She also has the biggest heart and an enviable closet. She has fun and colorful clothing, content and travels to the most amazing places!View this post on Instagram
- Iesha of Living Lesh – I’ve gotten to know Iesha through our new travel group Babes That Wander. She has the cutest baby boy and I love her feminine, boho style! She’s also a great businesswoman and hustles and works so hard on her blog and content.View this post on Instagram
- Rosalynn Daniels – If Oprah and Martha Stewart had a baby, it would be Rosalynn! She has the most beautiful photography and her recipes have me drooling!View this post on Instagram
- Shay of Shaymone – This Houston blogger is 1/4 of the fabulous group Influencing in Color. She has phenomenal style and has the best neutral pieces. She also has three adorable kids that you see frequently on her feed!View this post on Instagram
- Lauren Elyce – Lauren not only has some unique and creative content, but she’s also a fitness expert! She shares lots of workouts and body love and she just got engaged! You’ll love her positivity.View this post on Instagram
- Ayana Gabrielle Lage – This Tampa blogger has so much joy and color in her photos and she’s also expecting a baby girl! She has such fab pregnant style!View this post on Instagram
- Amanda of Sequins and Sales – Amanda is one of my favorite new follows. I love her sass, style, and content! She also has the best lifestyle tips for millennial women.View this post on Instagram