This post about the tie dye trend this spring contains affiliate links.
One of my favorite looks for spring has to be the tie dye trend! It’s fun, colorful and it’s an unexpected print. But it can be hard to style, today I thought I’d share 5 creative ways to wear the tie-dye trend!
How to Wear the Tie Dye Trend This Spring: 5 Creative Ways
- Wear it in the Same Color Scheme – Your tie-dye doesn’t have to be every color of the rainbow, keep it in the family in the same color scheme. Like my Free People skirt! It’s all in the same shades of pink/red. It’s not an overwhelming print and is still fun and playful.
2. Just Stick to Accessories – If you want to enjoy the tie-dye trend, maybe just stick to accessories. You could wear tie-dye in a hat, headband, scrunchie, earrings, scarf, shoes, handbags, you name it!
3. If You’re Hesitant, Don’t Spend too Much Money Upfront – If you’re uncertain in you can pull off the tie-dye trend, don’t drop a lot of money. Hit up Target or Forever 21 and find pieces on a budget. It would suck if you spent $100 on a piece and you’re never confident enough to wear it.
4. Don’t Go Overboard – You don’t have to do head to toe tie-dye. Wear a tee with jeans or a sweater with a skirt. And if you’re afraid of too much, buy it in a neutral color like black or tan!
5. Keep it Casual and Comfy – Tie-dye is a fun print and it’s not something you’d wear to a formal event or business meeting. So since it is so fun, you can wear it in a sweatshirt, tee, or biker shorts. I found some fun matching tie-dye sets at Target that you can rock running errands around town!
How do plan on wearing the tie dye trend this year? Share with me in a comment below!