This Cheese Dip for Gameday shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. The following content is intended for readers who are 21 or older. #YuenglingFlyAway #CollectiveBias
Sports fans are rejoicing as fall is bringing back football and hockey. I’m not that into football but I’m a HUGE hockey fan. We are so ready for hockey season to start in October and during this time, our house is a hub for the games. We have friends come over and watch the games and game day food is the best! Today I’m partnering with Yuengling and sharing a recipe for the yummiest cheese dip for game day.
Yuengling Cheese Dip for Gameday
- 2 packages of cream cheese
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 package of dry ranch dressing
- Bacon bits
- 1 bottle of Yuengling Traditional Lager
Yuengling is all about food, fun & Country and is America’s Oldest Brewery, this year is their 190th anniversary! The brewery is run by 6th Generation Daughters, all women, four sisters, who have combined over 60 years of brewery experience — Jen, Wendy, Debbie, and Sheryl Yuengling. These women all grew up in the business, and it’s an interesting time to be leading a company as a woman, particularly in a male-dominated industry. I love supporting businesses run by women!
- Hand stir room temperature cream cheese in a large mixing bowl.
- Stir in shredded cheddar cheese.
- Stir in dry ranch dressing.
- Slowly stir in 1 bottle of Yuengling Traditional Lager.
- Pour in bacon bits.
- Put extra shredded cheddar cheese and bacon bits on top for decoration.