Last month, my husband and some of his colleagues went to New Orleans for a conference. While they were in sessions, I got to explore New Orleans and all of my favorite spots. One of these spots is Magazine Street.
Magazine Street has miles of shops, restaurants, cafés, antiques, houses and much more. I walked eight miles during my visit and I feel like I only saw a half of it!
In my walk, I found some great places to shop and thought I’d share them with you in today’s post.
Favorite Magazine Street Boutiques:
- Century Girl Vintage Boutique – Home of the famous ‘Press for Champagne’ button, Century Girl has pieces in their boutique for any price point. The decor is Old Hollywood Glam and you can find some really special pieces in there.
- Monomin – Minimalism meets fun. A minimal approach to feminine. A lot of solids but great staples!
- As You Like It Silver Shop – A dear friend of mine recommended this shop to me and it did not disappoint. You can buy, sell and trade silver pieces or jewelry and they also restore silver tableware. I got a mix and match spoon set!
- Naaz Boutique – A women’s clothing boutique, this store has trendy spring items and cute dresses and sets.
- The Pink Crawfish – This boutique has women’s clothing but they also have the cutest accessories. I saw so many cute earrings, purses, and necklaces.
- Fleurty Girl – Fleurty Girl has adorable nic nacs like dish towels, t-shirts, prayer candles with Dolly Parton on them and much more. Definitely, pop by and check out their eclectic pieces.
- Hemline – Hemline is sort of a chain, but I feel like each store is customized to their location. This Hemline has lots of band tees, mini skirts, camo, and some formal wear. I saw a camo military style jacket that I’m wishing I bought.
- Lucy Rose – Located next to Hemline, Lucy Rose has women’s clothing and accessories that are super cute.
- Shake You Bon Bon – One of my favorite boutiques that I wandered into, Shake Your Bon Bon has all of my favorite brands in one place. I found Chinese Laundry, For Love and Lemons, Loveshackfancy and Finders Keepers. Get your wallets ready for this place!
- Pilot/Powell – This boutique carries high-end brands like Tibi, Lela Rose, Alexander Wang, and Isabel Marant to name a few. I couldn’t afford anything but it’s nice to look around and dream.
- Peaches Records – I love vinyl and records and not going to lie, I spent almost two hours in Peaches Records. I went through all their inventory and left with three great records that have been on repeat since I got home. Drop by and get your favorite album on vinyl!