This post was sponsored by Better Than Bouillon as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
Even though this holiday season is different than years past, my husband and I have been having fun creating new traditions and memories! We have virtual game nights with family and friends, listen to Christmas vinyl while drinking hot chocolate, and watch all of our favorite holiday movies with sugar cookies!
One thing that hasn’t changed is making all of our favorite snacks. Every Christmas, my mom makes a delicious party dip that is THE BEST. This year I asked her to share the recipe with me since we were at home and it was so easy to make.
With holiday gatherings looking different this year, carrying on family recipes that are full of familiar flavors can help families like ours feel more connected this season. I figured if you’re at home and looking for a dip recipe, I’d share it in today’s post!
The Best Party Dip for a Night at Home
- 8 ounces of cream cheese
- 1 teaspoon of chives
- 1/4 teaspoon of paprika
- 1 teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base
- 3 tablespoons of hot water
- Put 3 tablespoons of water in the microwave for 30 seconds to 1 minute
- Mix in the 1 teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon Roasted Chicken Base.
- Mix in the 8 ounces of cream cheese (should be soft at room temperature or microwaved until soft).
- Add in the 1/4 teaspoon of paprika and 1 teaspoon of chives.
- Mix and serve with chips or crackers!
Better Than Bouillon is helping me elevate my dishes this holiday season because it comes in so many different flavors and adds flavor to all my meals and dishes! I’ve used Better Than Bouillon in dips, gravy, dressing, and all sorts of other dishes. One of my new favorites was using the Better Than Bouillon Turkey Base in our Thanksgiving gravy!
One teaspoon of Better Than Bouillon is the equivalent of 1 bouillon cube. It helps you spend less time in the kitchen and more time with your loved ones. Better Than Bouillon adds the “cooked all day” flavor to your favorite dishes this holiday season!