If there’s one food I love more than anything, it’s a good piece of pizza. As a Nashville native, I’ve been around long enough to know where the good pizza is located. I could name a dozen great places at the top of my head, but today I’ve narrowed it down to five of the best pizza places in Nashville. See if your favorite made the list!
Best Pizza Places in Nashville:
- Five Points Pizza – Located in West and East Nashville, Five Points is the pizza I eat the most. I love their pizza and garlic knots. They also have salads, stromboli, and you can get pizza by the slice or enjoy a whole pie. They also have super chill, laid back vibes so you can sit and hang out for a while.
- Nicky’s Coal Fire Pizza – Found in the Nations next to ABLE and Frothy Monkey, Nicky’s is known for its amazing food and techniques. The dough is unbleached and has the most perfect texture. It’s such a nice and intimate spot. You start out with a charcuterie board, cheese, and meatballs. Then you head for their yummy pizza and pasta. It’s one of my favorites for a special occasion.
- DeSano Pizza – You can find DeSano downtown off Demonbreun. It’s the best spot to go during the summer to sit outside and enjoy a slice or two. DeSano has the most authentic Neapolitan pizza I’ve ever had outside of Italy.
- Slim & Husky’s – One of the newer pizza places, located in North Nashville is Slim & Husky’s. All the ingredients are locally sourced and the beer is local as well. This has become one of my latest pizza obsessions and I go grab pizza here whenever I’m in the area!
- 312 Pizza Company – No pizza guide is complete without Chicago style pizza. 312 is found in Germantown and offers deep dish and thin crust pizza. But I highly recommend the deep dish! Also, go with time to spare since there a little bit of time that goes into the pizzas. I’m foaming at the mouth just talking about all this pizza!