This post about my summer Madewell favorites contains affiliate links.
It’s no secret that one of my favorite brands is Madewell. Madewell has seriously amazing jeans (that come in tall – woo hoo!) but also have simple and classic pieces that will be well-loved in your closet forever. One of my favorite places to shop my Madewell favorites is Shopbop! They always have a great selection and today I thought I’d round up 9 of my summer favorites.
Summer Style: 9 Madewell Favorites to Wear this Season
- Classic Straight Paperbag Jeans – I’ve been wearing these jeans nonstop! These are true to size (TTS) and great with a graphic tee or a crop top. I usually always pair with a fun belt too.
- 10″ High Rise Button Front Skinny Jeans – You can’t go wrong with classic white denim. Some fabulous denim jeans were on my summer bucket list and love these high rise, cropped cuties!
- High Rise Skinny Jeans – Madewell makes the best classic skinny jeans. I always have a pair of black skinnies on hand to wear with anything and everything.
- Atoboy Easy Rib Tee – The nineties are back and the evidence is this tee. Embrace this retro trend with the tie front and fun, bright print!
- Whisper Cotton V Neck Cotton Tee – I have this tee in three different colors and they’re my go-to lounge tee. I can’t say enough good things about this whisper cotton tees!
- Whisper Cotton Crew Tee – Another tee I own in multiple colors. I wear these with overalls, skinnies, skirts, pretty much anything!
- Cami Pintuck Midi Dress – Who doesn’t love a good ombre midi dress? This blue dress is gorgeous to take you to a socially distanced beach vacay to lounging around the house. This has been in my shopping cart for a while and I just pulled the trigger. So excited for this to arrive!
- Polin Tank Tiered Midi Dress – These tiered mini dresses have been a big trend lately, I love a dress that’s more flowy and comfortable. You can eat all the tacos and drink a milkshake and still feel fabulous!
- Tank Button Front Mini Dress – Madewell is great at subtle prints and I love the print in this mini dress. The pattern isn’t too bold or overwhelming and the buttons on the front are a fun detail!