This post about my Madewell style summer favorites contains affiliate links.
It’s no secret that one of my favorite brands is Madewell. Madewell has seriously amazing jeans (that come in tall – woo hoo!) but also have simple and classic pieces that will be well-loved in your closet forever. One of my favorite places to shop my Madewell favorites is Shopbop! They always have a great selection and today I thought I’d round up 9 of my summer favorites.
9 Madewell Style Favorites to Wear this Season
- Perfect Vintage Jeans – Madewell makes perfect vintage jeans. They come slightly cropped with an option to have it distressed or plain. These will be your go-to for any occasion because they’re just perfect everyday denim.
- 10″ High Rise Button-Front Skinny Jeans – You can’t go wrong with classic high-rise denim. Some fabulous denim jeans were on my summer bucket list and love these high rise, cropped cuties!
- Balloon Jeans – If skinny jeans aren’t your thing, you’re in luck! Balloon jeans are in style. I love wide-leg, light-wash for more casual everyday summer hangs.
- Easy Ruffle Gingham Tank – We’re in the south! We love ruffles, gingham, basically anything that’s got a sweet and sassy vibe.
- Whisper Cotton V Neck Cotton Tee – I have this tee in three different colors and they’re my go-to lounge tee. I can’t say enough good things about these whisper cotton tees!
- Whisper Cotton Crew Tee – Another tee I own in multiple colors. I wear these with overalls, skinnies, skirts, pretty much anything!
- Cami Button Down Midi Dress – Who doesn’t love a good white midi dress? This dress is gorgeous to take you to a socially distanced beach vacay to lounging around the house. This has been in my shopping cart for a while and I just pulled the trigger. So excited for this to arrive!
- Gingham Ruffled Wrap Mini Dress – As I said above, gingham is a staple in Nashville. I adore this ruffled wrap mini and think it would look so sweet with cowboy boots and a white hard brimmed hat. You could also style it with sneakers and a baseball hat for a dressed-down look!
- Silk Tie-Front Mini Dress in Sunflower Season – Madewell is great at subtle prints and I love the print in this mini dress. The pattern isn’t too bold or overwhelming but it’s a fun pop of color for summer
What are some of your current Madewell style favorites? Share with me in a comment below!