This post about my strawberry peach mojito recipe contains affiliate links.
Nothing says summer like a fruity mojito! One thing is I don’t like super minty mojito’s but love a combination of fruits that make it refreshing and light. My husband and I saw this mojito recipe on Pinterest (for a Peach Mojito) and wanted to give it a try. However, I did play around with it and put different things in it until it was perfect. I substituted simple syrup for sugar, added some lemon juice and fresh strawberries. I feel like quite the mixologist lately! This recipe also let me use my muddler for the first time which was fun. If you want a muddler, this is a great one.) Read more on how to make this for yourself below!
Summer Cocktail: Strawberry Peach Mojito
- 4 peaches sliced or quartered
- 6 Strawberries quartered
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 4 oz white rum
- Ice as needed
- 4 oz club soda as needed
- 2 oz of lemon juice
- Slice two of the peaches for garnish and chop the remaining two peaches.
- Quarter all six of the strawberries but save two for garnish.
- Place the chopped peaches and strawberries in a muddler, food processor, or cocktail shaker and add the 2 teaspoons of simple syrup, 2 ounces of lemon juice, and 4 ounces of white rum.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh mint to the muddler or cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the peach, strawberries, simple syrup, lemon juice, and rum together until well combined.
- You can either strain with a cocktail shaker or directly pour the strawberry peach-infused rum evenly into your two serving glasses filled with ice, last two mint leaves, strawberries, and peaches.
- Garnish with additional peaches and strawberries.
- Add a splash of club soda, as desired. I filled my glass to the top with club soda.