This post about my strawberry peach mojito recipe contains affiliate links.
Nothing says summer like a fruity mojito! One thing is I don’t like super minty mojito’s but love a combination of fruits that make it refreshing and light. My husband and I saw this mojito recipe on Pinterest (for a Peach Mojito) and wanted to give it a try. However, I did play around with it and put different things in it until it was perfect. I substituted simple syrup for sugar, added some lemon juice and fresh strawberries. I feel like quite the mixologist lately! This recipe also let me use my muddler for the first time which was fun. If you want a muddler, this is a great one.) Read more on how to make this for yourself below!
Summer Cocktail: Strawberry Peach Mojito
- 4 peaches sliced or quartered
- 6 Strawberries quartered
- 4 Tablespoons Fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons simple syrup
- 4 oz white rum
- Ice as needed
- 4 oz club soda as needed
- 2 oz of lemon juice
- Slice two of the peaches for garnish and chop the remaining two peaches.
- Quarter all six of the strawberries but save two for garnish.
- Place the chopped peaches and strawberries in a muddler, food processor, or cocktail shaker and add the 2 teaspoons of simple syrup, 2 ounces of lemon juice, and 4 ounces of white rum.
- Add 2 tablespoons of fresh mint to the muddler or cocktail shaker.
- Muddle the peach, strawberries, simple syrup, lemon juice, and rum together until well combined.
- You can either strain with a cocktail shaker or directly pour the strawberry peach-infused rum evenly into your two serving glasses filled with ice, last two mint leaves, strawberries, and peaches.
- Garnish with additional peaches and strawberries.
- Add a splash of club soda, as desired. I filled my glass to the top with club soda.
you always have the BEST cocktail recipes! definitely feeling this one and its perfect for a holiday weekend!
xx rebecca // thecrystalpress.com
Mmm this sounds so refreshing! My husband and I are doing dry July, but this might have to be the drink we make to kick off August!
Sarah Lindner says
This sounds delicious and the perfect summer cocktail…thanks for sharing! xoxo, Sarah
Oooh this looks and sounds delish!!!