Another summer cocktail coming at ya folks! This time a refreshing strawberry sangria recipe! I love all the fruit this time of year; peaches, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, lemons, you name it! So when looking at cocktail recipes, I was excited to try a strawberry sangria recipe that had a bunch of fruit in it.
When this is all over and we’re back to friends coming over and having back yard hangs, make a pitcher of this sangria and enjoy a little taste of summer. It’s super easy to make and so so yummy. We made a pitcher to enjoy while we were on the front porch this weekend and it was a delightful way to spend a Saturday!
Summer Cocktail Ideas: a Refreshing Strawberry Sangria Recipe
- 1 Large Orange – Slice it in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Large Lime – Sliced in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Cup of Strawberries – Cut into quarters.
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peach Slices.
- 1 Bottle of Dry Red Wine like a Cabernet (I used Barefoot Cab for this recipe).
- 2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar.
- 1/3 Cup of Grand Marnier.
- 2 Cups of Club Soda.
- Grab a large pitcher and put in all the fruit.
- Add Red Wine, Agave Nectar and Grand Marnier.
- Stir the mixture around, cover and put in the fridge.
- Let the mixture sit overnight or at least four hours.
- Right before serving add in the club soda and stir.
- Cut up additional fruit and serve over ice.
Stay tuned for my Monday cocktail series for the foreseeable future! As long as we’re in quarantine, I’ll keep the recipes coming!
What’s your favorite strawberry sangria recipe? Let me know in a comment below!