Another summer cocktail coming at ya folks! This time a refreshing strawberry sangria recipe! I love all the fruit this time of year; peaches, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, lemons, you name it! So when looking at cocktail recipes, I was excited to try a strawberry sangria recipe that had a bunch of fruit in it.
When this is all over and we’re back to friends coming over and having backyard hangs, make a pitcher of this sangria and enjoy a little taste of summer. It’s super easy to make and so so yummy. We made a pitcher to enjoy while we were on the front porch this weekend and it was a delightful way to spend a Saturday!
Summer Cocktail Ideas: a Refreshing Strawberry Sangria Recipe
- 1 Large Orange – Slice it in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Large Lime – Sliced in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Cup of Strawberries – Cut into quarters.
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peach Slices.
- 1 Bottle of Dry Red Wine like a Cabernet (I used Barefoot Cab for this recipe).
- 2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar.
- 1/3 Cup of Grand Marnier.
- 2 Cups of Club Soda.
- Grab a large pitcher and put in all the fruit.
- Add Red Wine, Agave Nectar and Grand Marnier.
- Stir the mixture around, cover and put in the fridge.
- Let the mixture sit overnight or at least four hours.
- Right before serving add in the club soda and stir.
- Cut up additional fruit and serve over ice.
Stay tuned for my Monday cocktail series for the foreseeable future! As long as we’re in quarantine, I’ll keep the recipes coming!
Oooo this looks so yummy! I’ll have to pick up al these ingredients next time I make a trip to the store 🙂
ooooh this sounds SO GOOD. definitely saving this one to make later 🙂
xx rebecca // http://www.rebeccapiersol.me
Yum! Need to make this cocktail!
This looks delicious! I could use a glass of sangria right now. 🙂
This looks and sounds so refreshing! I would love to try this so badly!!
cute & little
Carrington | Chaos and Coffee says
Okay this sounds super yummy! I can’t wait to try this out! Xx.
Sarah Lindner says
I rarely drink but this seems perfect for summer bbqs! Sounds so good! xoxo, Sarah
This sounds SO good – I like the addition of the frozen peaches!
Laura Leigh says
Not a fan of red wine but my husband loves it so maybe he can whip this up this weekend!
XO Laura Leigh
Can’t wait for the weather to warm up so I can sit outside by the pool with a pitcher of this next to me. Saving this recipe! Xo
Ok, I want that sangria in my life asap!!! It looks so delicious, I love a good sangria.