Another summer cocktail coming at ya folks! This time a refreshing strawberry sangria recipe! I love all the fruit this time of year; peaches, strawberries, blueberries, oranges, limes, lemons, you name it! So when looking at cocktail recipes, I was excited to try a strawberry sangria recipe that had a bunch of fruit in it.
When this is all over and we’re back to friends coming over and having backyard hangs, make a pitcher of this sangria and enjoy a little taste of summer. It’s super easy to make and so so yummy. We made a pitcher to enjoy while we were on the front porch this weekend and it was a delightful way to spend a Saturday!
Summer Cocktail Ideas: a Refreshing Strawberry Sangria Recipe
- 1 Large Orange – Slice it in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Large Lime – Sliced in half and into smaller bite-sized pieces.
- 1 Cup of Strawberries – Cut into quarters.
- 1 Cup of Frozen Peach Slices.
- 1 Bottle of Dry Red Wine like a Cabernet (I used Barefoot Cab for this recipe).
- 2 Tablespoons of Agave Nectar.
- 1/3 Cup of Grand Marnier.
- 2 Cups of Club Soda.
- Grab a large pitcher and put in all the fruit.
- Add Red Wine, Agave Nectar and Grand Marnier.
- Stir the mixture around, cover and put in the fridge.
- Let the mixture sit overnight or at least four hours.
- Right before serving add in the club soda and stir.
- Cut up additional fruit and serve over ice.
Stay tuned for my Monday cocktail series for the foreseeable future! As long as we’re in quarantine, I’ll keep the recipes coming!