Something you may not know about me is that I’m a huge hockey fan! During college the Predators would have college night and I would pay $15 for a ticket and go. I grew to love hockey so much that I’m a huge fan! I love the game and am so proud of my team, the Nashville Predators. We’re currently in the Stanley Cup Playoff’s and playing the Anaheim Ducks. We played Friday night and it was a great game. I’m also happy to say we won!
We play the second game tonight and am hoping we win this game as well! Usually when I go to a game I wear my jersey, skinny jeans, a leather jacket and tennies. I decided to switch it up this weekend when I was running errands and show my Preds pride in this cute little dress from French Connection. I picked this grey dress up while I was shopping in Bath and it’s been on repeat in my closet ever since! I’ve worn it with boots, sneakers, wedges, you name it! I love how it looks great dressed up but even cuter dressed down with a jacket around the waist and a hat.
If you’re going to a hockey game and wondering what to wear, below are a few tips to help you nail the perfect Playoff’s look.
- Do not wear the opposing team’s colors – This is a HUGE one! Do a quick Google search before the game to make sure you’re in the clear.
- Neutral’s are the best way to go – As shown above, I have a neutral grey dress but accessorized it with Predator’s colors. This way you don’t spend a ton of money on a jersey or a t-shirt. But I love wearing my team’s hat, so if you splurge go for that.
- Layer up – It may be 100 degrees outside, but inside the arena will be C-H-I-L-L-Y. Tie a jacket around your waist or bring a heavy sweater to keep you warm during the game.
- Don’t wear shoes you love – Most of the time, floor’s are sticky and people spill beer or soda on you when things get heated during the game. I ruined a pair of boots once when a fan spilled beer everywhere! I usually wear my Keds, or something I can throw in the washing machine.
- Be comfortable – You’re going to be sitting for a while and jumping up and down at various times. Don’t wear something too short that you’re constantly going to be adjusting or pulling down. And wear something stretchy if you indulge in hotdogs or nacho’s!
Do you like hockey? Who are you routing for in the playoff’s?