This post is in collaboration with Box of Style. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Spring is here and with it comes my quarterly Box of Style box! This is one of my favorite boxes yet and there are some great pieces inside.
Read all about what’s in this season’s box.
- Chan Luu Silk Scarf – I’m going to do a blog post one day about all the different ways to wear a scarf like this. But for now, I knotted it and left some length on the sides so the pattern peeks through. This scarf is retailed at $105 and always provides a great pop of color and pattern.
- Tribe Alive Leather Clutch – Who doesn’t need a good black envelope clutch? Retailed at $78, it easily holds your phone, cards and a tube of lipstick. Plus it will go with everything in your closet!
- Michelle Campbell Gold Talon Bracelet Set – Retailed at $215, these dainty gold bracelets complete any outfit. They look great by themselves or with a watch and other bangles.
- Edible Beauty Gold Rush Eye Balm – They say a gal can never have too much eye cream. It has all natural ingredients and is good on all skin types.
- Skin Gym Rose Quartz Heart Gua Sha – If you use a jade roller, this is another great option to use. It contours, helps with fine lines and puffiness and relieves jaw tension. Perfect to have in your car to use while you drive!