Can anyone else believe that Valentine’s Day is three weeks? It’s time to have flowers ordered and make those romantic dinner reservations. If you live in Nashville, I’m rounding up my top 5 best romantic restaurants in Nashville for Valentine’s Day Dinner.
Romantic Restaurants in Nashville
- Sinema – Sinema is a restaurant off of 8th Avenue and features eclectic American cuisine. The decor is so glamorous and you feel like you’re in an old Hollywood black and white movie. For Valentine’s Day, they’re featuring a ‘Love Is In the Air‘ dinner. This includes a 4-course dinner and wine pairing, and you can purchase tickets for $135l. (Don’t forget to go into their famous ladies’ bathroom and take a selfie!)
- Mockingbird – My favorite restaurant in Nashville right now is Mockingbird. I am always craving their fried chicken and mashed potatoes! Mockingbird also has such fun drinks and desserts, like an adult Capri Sun and yummy punch.
- Barcelona – I’ve been to brunch at Barcelona a few times and the vibe is so much different at night. The atmosphere is dark and intimate and the food is superb. Barcelona is the type of place you stay for hours and keep ordering more wine, cheese, and bread. It’s the best!
- Caffé Nonna – A small Italian restaurant on Murphy Road, the dishes are prepared from scratch with the freshest ingredients from recipes inspired by chef Daniel Maggipinto’s grandmother, Nonna. Space is small, only accommodating a few people at a time, so a reservation is crucial! You can order anything on the menu and it’s absolutely amazing. One of my favorite date night spots!
- TENN at Holston House – When I stayed at Holston House a few months ago, I was obsessed with their restaurant TENN. You can read my blog post on all the amazing food we enjoyed. The ambiance and cuisine are superb!
What are your favorite romantic restaurants in Nashville? Share with me in a comment below!