These personalized gift ideas with Minted post are in collaboration with Minted. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
I’ve talked about Minted the past few holiday seasons (like here). Minted is my go-to site for Christmas cards and I love how all of our cards have turned out over the years. This year with my husband graduating from grad school and my travel schedule is so crazy, we didn’t have time to pose for a holiday card. Minted is not only my go-to for Christmas cards, but it’s also my go-to for holiday shopping!
I was on Minted the other day doing a little Christmas shopping and thought I’d share a few of my favorite personalized gifts with you. This year one of my brothers got married and the other had a baby, this is two perfect occasions for personalized gifts.
Personalized Gift Ideas with Minted
- City & State Maps – If you’re getting a gift for someone who just got married, moved or purchased a home, these maps can be a city/state map or a custom map. My brother bought his first home so I got his street. The foil-pressed maps are especially nice!
- Photo Gifts & Collages – Who doesn’t love a beautifully framed photo as a gift? I got my older brother a beautiful photo collage of my two nephews for Christmas. It’s something they can hang in their home and look at as the boys grow and change. I got a photo collage as a gift right after I got married and loved having all my beautiful photos framed.
- Personalized Pillows – My nephews loved all things with yellow trucks, red trucks, alligators, dinosaurs, cars, you name it! So I thought it would be so fun to have some pillows made with their names on them. One of my nephews just turned 4 and he loves seeing his name and spelling it out for us!
- Wall Murals – One of my BFF’s just bought a home and is obsessed with wallpaper and wall murals. It really transforms a room and it makes such a bold statement in a room. I’m debating getting a few for my home!
- Photo Calendars – My parents keep a calendar on their fridge so why not have a custom calendar with photos of family and grandkids.
Those are just a few of the personalized gifts you can get from Minted. I also love the great price points. You can find gifts under $30, under $50, under $75, and under $100.
Their site is so convenient and easy to use. I just logged into my account and uploaded the photos I wanted to use. Then all of the display photos had mine in them so I could scroll through and see how they looked on the different products and Christmas cards.
Minted really takes the busy work out of your Christmas shopping. All you have to do is customize and submit the design to the Minted team. So easy!