This is a paid partnership on behalf of Pigeon Forge Tourism. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
With my husband in school and my working as much as I do, we’ve come to appreciate a good getaway. Nothing crazy, just somewhere a few hours a way to explore, hang out and recharge. Over the years one of these places has been Pigeon Forge.
Pigeon Forge combines the beauty of the Smoky Mountains with some unique family-friendly attractions that keep me and my family returning often throughout the year!
With spring around the corner, my husband was just saying how we needed to book a trip for his spring break. In the meantime, I thought I’d share a few of my favorite things about Pigeon Forge.
Things to Do in Pigeon Forge TN:
- Walk around The Island – The Island is one of the hot spots in Pigeon Forge. There you’ll find a carousel, Escape Room, arcade games, a ropes course, and the Wagon Wheel. There are also a few places to eat and shop.
- Dollywood – Who doesn’t enjoy an amusement park? Dollywood is so much fun and makes you feel like a kid again. I love to ride the roller coasters and eat all the amusement park food!
- Outdoor Gravity Park – This was one of the scariest five minutes of my life but so worth it! You can go down the hill in the dry bubble, or bring a swimsuit and be in the water bubble. Either way, you roll down a big hill and hold on for dear life!
- Titanic Museum – Is ‘My Heart Will Go On’ stuck in your head? This museum feels like you just stepped into the movie and that Jack and Rose will be waiting for you on the staircase. You can walk around the museum and see what the inside of the ship actually looked like. Another cool thing is you can stick your hand in water and see just how cold the water was the night the Titanic went down.
- Rockin’ Raceway Arcade – Who doesn’t want to feel like a kid again? Rockin’ Raceway Arcade has race cars, arcade games and loads of fun. They have over 150 games to choose from!
To see all the things to do in Pigeon Forge TN, check out their Visitor Guide.
Have you ever been to Pigeon Forge? What’s your favorite things to do in Pigeon Forge TN? Share with me in a comment below!