This post about my top tall girl picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale contains affiliate links.
Yesterday, I was eligible to shop the infamous Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, while I’m not buying much this year (just a coat and some UGG slippers) I still thought I’d share my top 10 picks for tall girls! I’m 5’10” and have a hard time finding pieces to fit these long legs of mine.
I will say I haven’t tried these pieces in in-person. Due to COVID-19, if you try a piece in-store or buy something online and return it, the piece you touched is taken off the floor and disinfected for 24 hours. This creates more work for the sales associate and as someone who worked in retail, I feel for them during this time.
When my coat and slippers arrive, you better believe I’ll show you on Instagram stories how it looks. In the meantime, check out my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale picks for tall girls.
Nordstrom Anniversary Sale: Top 10 Picks for Tall Girls
- Floral Wide Leg Jumpsuit – I love a good jumpsuit moment (as long as it doesn’t give you camel toe). This floral jumpsuit is a great piece to take you from summer to fall, just add a denim or leather jacket.
- Floral Plissé Midi Dress – Another pretty floral print that will take you from summer to fall! I love the longer length on this and think it would be so cute with sneakers or booties.
- Sleeveless Sweater Dress – I have a couple of these sweater dresses from #NSale’s past and they’re my favorite layering pieces. When I worked in an office I used to put a long sleeve button up underneath or a blazer. It’s the perfect dress that will take you from the office to happy hour with a shoe switch.
- Tile Print Mock Neck Long Sleeve Midi Dress – Currently crushing so hard on this dress but didn’t get it because I have nowhere to wear it right now. I love the colors and bold print. Someone please buy this and enjoy it for me!
- Stripe Vibrations Tube Skirt -Another great piece if you work in an office is this striped skirt. It’s got a little stretch and looks great with a blazer or denim jacket!
- Tie Dye Hooded Sweatshirt – Hanging out at home and still living in loungewear? Another tie dye hoodie needs to be added to your wardrobe! I love the pretty colors and would live in this night and day.
- Long Sleeve Knit Midi Dress – A great sweater dress option that works for all body types! I bet this could even be worn if you were expecting a little one and wanted to tie it above your bump.
- Power Workout 7/8 Leggings – Who else is living in their activewear and leggings? Definitely investing in some more leggings during this sale.
- Arden Extra Long Cotton Top – Tall girls, we’re always looking for long tops, right? This comes in a couple of colors and it looks so soft!
- Faux Leather Leggings – I haven’t pulled the trigger on these faux leather leggings yet. I just don’t know how I’d wear them but all my friends who have them love them! They’re a great wardrobe staple if you layer with leggings a lot.
Ooooo so many great picks! LOVE the first two and that blue/red dress! So pretty for fall!
Laura Leigh says
LOVE the sweater dresses! they are so chic for fall!
xo Laura Leigh
I only shopped a few things and of course most are sold out! but I was superrrrr excited about the fuzzy free people coat! it is so comfy.
xx rebecca // http://www.rebeccapiersol.me
Good to know which dresses and skirts you’re eyeing because I love a good skirt/dress but always feel super exposed because of my length. Love these choices for sure!
Adaleta Avdic says
I can’t believe how quickly so much of the stuff sold out this year, but I think it’s really because the majority were shopping online and not going into the stores like normal. Love the tall girl edition here, since this is super helpful for those who have the height!
Sarah Lindner says
So many pretty options! Love all the picks! xoxo, Sarah
I totally agree and the Spanx leggings is so worth buying!