This post about my holiday favorites from Anthropologie contains affiliate links.
It may be a little early for some of you, but I got my holiday decorations out a week ago and decorated. We’re all spending so much time at home, having my pretty tree up and decorate helps make the space feel nice and cozy. Plus it’s nice to switch things up! My house has looked pretty much the same since March (minus painting a few rooms), the holiday decor helps spice it up a bit!
Some of my favorite retailers have also started releasing holiday decor. I shared a few of my favorite Target finds on Sunday and today am sharing a few of my holiday favorites from Anthropologie that are great for the holiday table. Take a look!
My Holiday Favorites from Anthropologie
- Joyeux Noel Spoon Rest – $16
- Making Spirits Bright Glass – $14
- Piper Striped Stocking – $48
- Holiday Tree Teaspoons, Set of 4 – $32
- Gather Together Dessert Plate – $14
- Very Merry Cocktails Book – $19.95
- Making Spirits Bright Mug – $14
- Joyeux Noel Mug – $16
- Christmas Time In The City Dessert Plate – $16
- Happy Howlidays Dish Towel – $22
- Very Merry Pie Dish – $42
- Treetops Glisten Platter – $68
- Twelve Days of Christmas Menagerie Dessert Plate – $16
Not a lot of decor but lots of great plates and glasses for tablescapes. Most pieces are under $50 with the exception of the Treetop Platter. I love Anthropologie plates and glasses because you can mix and match all these pieces and they still work. You don’t have to buy all the 12 days of Christmas dessert plates but find four that you like if you have company this holiday season.
One thing I’m loving at home is the mugs and glasses since they’re two things that I use every day. It just helps put me in that holiday spirit and give my usual mugs a much-needed rest.