This post was sponsored by MyMasq as part of an Influencer Activation and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
We’ve all been home so much the past year, I like to think I’m the queen of self-care. I’ve tried a ton of mask and skin-care products and through some trial and error have found a product that I absolutely love and that’s perfect for any skin type!
My skin type is oily. I have to be careful with skincare because I don’t want something that’s too heavy and clogs my pores. One day, I was scrolling through Instagram and saw a beauty blogger recommend MyMasq. I bought it from MyMasq.com and was so excited to give it a try! I’m going to walk you through today what it is and how to use it at home!
My Beauty Secret for Oily Skin
What is MyMasq?
MyMasq is preservative-free and made and used instantly at home. MyMasq is a customizable DIY facial treatment designed to help ensure your skin gets exactly what it needs, every time you use it. What you do is mix MyMasq with different liquids, fruits, or veggies you have on hand to achieve your desired skin benefits–you can try our suggestions or play mixologist and discover new ways to nourish your skin.
How It Works
MyMasq is a DIY facial treatment made and used instantly so it doesn’t need any preservatives. As I said above, the things you mix in can be any fruit, vegetable, or liquid. You could also include yogurt, honey, milk, tea, coffee, juice, and more. The MyMasq team recommends using natural ingredients to give your skin a healthy boost and glow!
- Grab a small bowl and add 1 ampule
- Mix in 1 pre-measured scoop of water
- Add 1 scoop of your desired mix-in (I used green tea today)
- Stir gently to combine
- Apply to face and neck using fingertips
- Let dry for at least 15 minutes
- Rinse with water
Each packet comes with 7 ampules and I normally do a mask once a week. MyMasq is ideal for people of any age who want help treating a variety of common skin issues, including dryness, tightness, wrinkles, dark spots, oily skin, and more. It is also ideal for maintaining healthy skin that looks and feels great!
- Help with hydration mix with cucumber juice
- To help with oil control mix with green tea
- Help with tighter skin mix with egg white
- To help with brighter skin mix with lemon
- Helps with diminished dark spots mix with honey
- To help with the appearance of wrinkles mix with apple juice
MyMasq is available at MyMasq.com.