This post about layering necklaces contains affiliate links.
One trend that I think is here to stay is layered gold necklaces. It’s something that can make jeans and a tee look so cool and effortless or elevate an LBD.
Layering gold necklaces is a classic trend you’ll never tire of. While the types of gold necklaces may revolve and rotate, layering them will not go out of style. If you struggle with layering necklaces, I’m sharing a few tips that will help make it easier and elevate your style.
How to: Layering Necklaces and Elevate your Style
- Keep the Chain Styles Different – Don’t have a bunch of chunky chains. Have maybe one thick, one thin, and keep everything as opposite as possible. I love a good chain link,
- Add Texture – If you’re feeling crazy throw in a bead, diamond, or pearl for some extra texture. I like the initial trend right now so I usually always have on a G necklace.
- Have Varying Lengths – I prefer to have on that’s a choker length, one that’s longer and then varying lengths in between. Just fill in space with different lengths and textures!
- Combine Different Styles – Maybe one necklace is a simple chain, the other with a coin, the other with an initial or pendant. Have fun mixing styles with different lengths, textures, and chain styles.
- Wear Pre-Made Layered Necklaces – You can find necklaces on necklaces like Shopbop that take all the guesswork out of the equation. But have fun! If trying to layer stresses you out, then the pre-made layered necklaces are a great solution.