This post about contains affiliate links.
(UPDATE 2/21: Although the Lavender Tint doesn’t seem to be available anymore, you can still use these tips for the Rose Gold Tint.)
It’s no secret that I love experimenting with my hair color. My hair has been every color under the sun! I’ve been rocking the platinum blonde for a while and LOVE it. It’s brought out a sassier side of me. I was on Instagram the other day and saw a fellow blogger dye her hair pink and talk about how it’s temporary.
I immediately found the Kristin Ess temporary tint product in purple and bought it at my local Target. After looking at reviews and asking around, I gave it a try and was so impressed with the results of the Kristin Ess Temporary Tint. I did a video demonstrating the two different ways to use the spray below. (Sorry, this is only for blondes!)
KRISTIN ESS TEMPORARY TINT HOW TO:
- Shampoo your hair and rinse. Squeeze out any excess water or towel dry.
- Apply spray in the shower on wet hair. Keep the can 4-6″ from your head.
- Wait 1-2 minutes. Rinse well and follow with conditioner.
- Get in the shower and spray directly on dry hair. Keep the can 4-6″ from your head.
- Wait 2-5 minutes, then rinse well.
- You can shampoo and condition after rinsing but do it quickly to avoid losing the intensity.
I’ve washed my hair twice since using the Kristin Ess Temporary Tint and it’s washing out and my hair is turning bluer and silver the more it washes out. This is such a fun way to temporarily color your hair if you have a music festival or bachelorette party. I hope they come out with more colors and definitely will be trying the pink next!