This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #fireandflavorgrilling
The big game is upon us in a few weeks! Usually, I have a group of friends who come over and hang out during the game. We listen to music, play games, cheer on our favorite team, and eat lots of good food!
Since we’ll be celebrating over Zoom this year, this isn’t stopping me from making some of my favorite homegating grill recipes. Today I’m sharing the easiest and yummiest recipe to make on the grill, Bacon Cheddar Jalapeños!
Bacon Cheddar Jalapeños
- 1 bag of Fire & Flavor® Hardwood Lump Charcoal
- 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 ounces of cream cheese
- 12 Jalapeno Peppers
- 6 bacon strips
- First off, get your grill ready! I have a Big Green Egg and clean it out once a quarter. I clean the inside with water and a sponge and replace the charcoal. Today I’m using the Fire & Flavor® Hardwood Lump Charcoal I got at Publix.
- Now, back inside start getting prepped. The cream cheese needs to be softened and bacon strips cut in half.
- In a small bowl, mix the 1/2 cup of shredded cheese and 2 ounces of softened cream cheese.
- Now wash the jalapeños and remove the seeds. Use some cold water for the extra stubborn seeds and they should come right out.
- Fill each jalapeño with the cheese/cream cheese mixture.
- Wrap each jalapeño with the half strip of bacon, I usually put 2 halves on large jalapeño!
- Secure with a toothpick.
- I grill the jalapeno’s in tin foil over medium heat for 8-10 minutes. Let the bacon get nice and crispy!
- You can turn them so the cooking in even, but sometimes the mixture will come out a little bit.
- Once done, take the toothpicks out and serve!
Fire & Flavor® is a family-owned business in Athens, GA started by Davis and Gena Knox in 2003 to make cooking at home simpler. The Knox’s believe that flavor starts with fire. Their charcoal is cleaner burning, premium all-natural, and made from renewable resources.
Fire & Flavor® is the leading brand of all-natural charcoal, fire starters, and smoking woods and can be found in the charcoal aisle at your local Publix! You can shop in-store (if you feel safe) or order online. You definitely need to try the Fire & Flavor® Hardwood Lump Charcoal for all your homegating recipes!