If there was one thing I enjoyed learning how to do in quarantine earlier this year, it was making cocktails. I did a whole COVID cocktail series and carried it through to the holidays! Today’s recipe is SO EASY. You just dump all the ingredients and serve.
This is perfect for two, my husband and I enjoyed a glass watching a Christmas movie next to the Christmas tree, but it’s good for a small social gathering as well. Check out how to make my Prosecco Punch recipe below!
Holiday Cocktails: a Festive Prosecco Punch Recipe
- 375 ml orange juice, chilled
- 375 ml cranberry juice, chilled
- 125 ml Grand Marnier
- 1 750 ml bottle Prosecco, chilled
- 1/2 of a 12-ounce bag of cranberries
- 1 orange
- Combine the orange juice, cranberry juice, Grand Marnier, and Prosecco in a large pitcher.
- Add the cranberries and orange slices. Serve immediately.
You can serve in a punch bowl or pitcher and add as much garnish as you want. I wouldn’t eat the cranberries, they’re a little sour but the oranges are good when they’ve been in the punch for a while! Serve in a wine glass or Christmas mug and always add a fun straw. Cheers friends!