This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. #EggoWaffleBar #CollectiveBias
I’ve mentioned on here before that a group of girlfriends and I all get together once a month to catch up and enjoy good food together. This month’s meal idea? An Eggo Waffle Bar! Eggo Waffles are yummy, easy to make, and can be eaten so many different ways. So the day before our breakfast, I headed to my local Walmart to get supplies. I ended up with the ingredients below.
Girl’s Brunch Eggo Waffle Bar
Waffle Bar Ingredients
- Kellogg’s® Eggo® Homestyle Waffles. (Eggo waffles now have no artificial flavors and colors from natural sources.)
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping. (Unleash the joy of this whipped topping. Perfect for the top of your waffle and hot chocolate!)
- Peter Pan® Peanut Butter. (Peter Pan Magic Moments are good on anything. Especially a waffle!)
- Keebler® Fudge StripesTM Cookies. (They’re perfect for crumbling on top of the waffle! Baked to perfection in the Hollow Tree®, these delightful shortbread cookies are striped with delicious fudge made from 100% real cocoa. Uncommonly Made. Uncommonly Good.®)
- Maple Grove Farms Pure Maple Syrup. (Syrup and waffles go hand in hand, so of course, this is on my list!)
- HERSHEY’S Classic Chocolate Syrup, 24 oz. (This syrup is actual happiness that puts a smile in your hearts, the fun just waiting for us to make it happen and lighter side of life.)
- Swiss Miss® Hot Cocoa Mix Envelopes with Marshmallows, 30-count. (Swiss Miss® uses real milk which is all the more reason to drink it!)
This may seem like a random list of ingredients but they’re all items that are staples individually and I thought they’d be great on an Eggo waffle. See the photos of my creation below!
It’s a little on the sweet side, but the combo is a tasty success! I did a test drive here, but the actual brunch was a hit with my girlfriends! They all said they forgot how yummy Kellogg’s Eggo Homestyle Waffles were and mentioned getting more at the store for breakfast and brunch.
If going to the store isn’t your thing, check to see if your local Walmart has Online Grocery Pickup!