My Garmin smartwatch review contains affiliate links. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Did you hear? This year I’m a Garmin Ambassador! That would usually mean I’d be out and about traveling and using Garmin’s products, but in the Corona Virus age, it just means I’m having fun with my new vivomove® Luxe Hybrid Smartwatch. I love the sleek rose gold frame and wrist band.
The watch comes in 10 different colors and styles and is waterproof up to 50 meters. I love this watch compared to an Apple watch because Garmin has more functionality and tracking capabilities. Garmin samples your pulse every second! Garmin models are also cheaper than an Apple Watch.
The other thing I love is the battery charge. I charge my watch once every 5 days and it only takes 30 minutes to charge. You can receive texts and phone calls and also find your phone from your watch! I’m sharing more of the amazing features below.
- Hidden Color Display – The dual AMOLED color displays only appear when you need them. Interact with the touchscreen, and the hands dynamically move in coordination with the graphics.
- Fashion Forward Materials – Available in a variety of designs, vívomove Luxe features a stainless steel watch case with a polished finish and domed sapphire crystal lens for an opulent, durable design.
- Pay on the Go – Breeze through checkout lines and select transit systems with the Garmin Pay™ contactless payment solution.
- Smart Notifications – Receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible smartphone.
- Calendar View – Easily see your plans for the day with a dedicated calendar screen.
- Chronograph Timer & Stopwatch – Watch the second’s tick as the hands synchronize together as a stopwatch and timer.
- Sync with Garmin Connect – See your health and fitness information all in one place. The Garmin Connect™ app is a thriving online community where people on the go can connect, compete and share.
- Body Battery Energy Monitoring – See your body’s energy levels throughout the day so you can find the best times for activity and rest.
- Stress Tracking – Find out if you’re having a calm, balanced or stressful day. Relax reminders will even prompt you to do a short breathing activity when you’re feeling stressed.
- Wrist-Based Heart Rate – The watch constantly samples your heart rate3 and will alert you if it stays too high or too low while you’re at rest. It also helps gauge how hard you work during activities.
- Hydration Tracking – Log your daily fluid intake as a reminder to stay hydrated.
- Advanced Sleep Monitoring – Get a full picture of how you’re sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox4.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking – Use Garmin Connect to track your cycle, log physical and emotional symptoms and learn about training and nutrition during each phase of your cycle. Even get cycle tracking information on your wrist.
- Connected GPS – Connect to your compatible smartphone’s GPS so you can get accurate tracking during outdoor walks, rides, and runs.
- Preloaded Sports Apps – Switch up your workout routine with activity profiles for yoga, strength, cardio, pool swimming and more.
- Fitness Tracking – While you get out and about, vívomove Luxe tracks steps, floors climbed, intensity minutes and more. Even sync data across multiple Garmin watches.