Thank you Lexington Law Firm for sponsoring this post. A high service partner and consumer advocate that will help you fight for the credit you deserve!
I’ve mentioned it a few times, but for the past two years my husband has been in school full-time finishing up his Master’s Degree in Mental Health Counseling. He graduates this fall and while it’s an exciting time, it’s also a time to prepare and get ahead. With his new degree and new career also come more student loans.
I don’t know about you, but I hate being in debt for student loans and I like having a financial plan in place to follow. We also need all the help we can get with our credit score! That’s why today I thought I’d share some of my financial fitness tips with Lexington Law Firm.
- Keep an eye on your Credit Score – Who checks their credit score? Honestly, I forget it exists sometimes until the time comes. Millions are denied loans for home or cars a year because of errors on their credit report. If you catch an error on your credit score, it takes up to four months to correct. Inconvenient if you’ve found your dream home and can’t purchase due to your credit score!
- Try not to pay bills late – Even one late bill or derogatory mark from a creditor can backfire. This can stay on your credit report for up to seven years!
- Who is FICO – FICO is Fair Isaac Corporation. This corporation is 50 years old and they pioneered the credit scoring system. Get familiar with FICO because 90% of financial institutions base their lending decisions on the FICO credit scoring system.
- Learn about credit repair – If you check your score and it is low. Learn how to repair it, it’s your right! If you need help repairing, Lexington Law Firm is here to help you. Lexington Law Firm navigates the credit repair process through the power of knowledge and the law to fight for your right to good credit.
- Consult Lexington Law Firm – Lexington Law Firm is the oldest and most respected name in credit repair. Right now they’re the players with the legal experience and technology to both advocate and drive results for consumers
Lexington Law Firm created reputable, legal-based solutions for credit repairing. They have a team of lawyers and their job is to bring credit repair legal knowledge and expertise to you, the consumer. Don’t worry about this service being expensive, they have packages starting at $24.95 per month.
Lexington Law Firm also has an app for the tech-savvy individual. The app gives you the best-in-class services and gives you the information you need, at the level you prefer. It’s also important to let you know that Lexington Law Firm is a CROA (Consumer Credit Protection Act) compliant organization. In simpler terms, this just means that Lexington Law Firm is regulated extensively with auditors and regulators. If you’d have a professional to do your taxes you should look for nothing less than a company working to repair your credit.