This post about fall manicures contains affiliate links.
A lot of us (myself included) are in holiday mode right now. I have to keep reminding myself to slow down since it still falls and Halloween hasn’t even happened yet! I’m still taking advantage of pumpkins, pumpkin spice lattes, and apple cider, and today I’m embracing fall beauty with fun and festive fall manicures!
My go-to brands for nail polish are OPI, Essie, and CND™ VINYLUX™. There’s an easy 2-step application process and you get the best of both worlds; flawless finish of a gel and the safe and easy removal of a traditional nail polish helping to maintain the healthy conditions of nails.
So here’s what you do to get festive fall manicures.
Start on Amazon! I simply type “fall nail polish” in the search bar. A lot of different brands and colors pop up, you just have to filter by color. Below are some of my favorite shades!
Festive Fall Manicures How-To:
- Apply two thin coats of the all-in-one base and color CND™ VINYLUX™ Long Wear Polish. The color I’m wearing is Hollywood.
2. Finish with one coat of Top Coat for a gel-like finish. (Allow 10 minutes for fully dry nails).
3. Put a sticker over the accent nail. I find cheap stickers at my local grocery store and cut them into the shape I want. Today I did stripes.
4. Apply two coats of the CND™ VINYLUX™ Long Wear Polish in Dark Lava.
5. Apply another coat and let it dry for 10 minutes.
6. When dry, remove stickers and you’re left with a festive fall manicure!
There you have it! This mani and colors would be perfect for fall. What’s your go-to nail color for the fall?