This post about Father’s Day Gift Ideas is sponsored by Primo®. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thanks for supporting brands that support me!
If you haven’t heard me say it on here before, I’m a HUGE Daddy’s girl. From him, I get my height, love of music and sense of humor. During Father’s Day I want to get him the best gift there is to show him how much I love him and how much I care. But he’s impossible to shop for! I have to get creative and think outside of the box.
My Dad is always on the go. He works a full-time job, has an oldies radio show on the weekends and loves to hike and be outdoors. What do you give the dad who is always on the go? I’ve got five gift ideas to share with you today!
- Car seat cushion – Dad spends a lot of time on the road driving. When you spend that much time in a vehicle you need your seat to be comfortable! Get him a comfy cushion and back support.
- A nice pair of sunglasses – Like most dads, mine puts everyone’s needs before his own. He deserves something nice like some new sunglasses. He can protect his eyes from harmful UV rays and look cool at the same time!
- A Primo Water Dispenser – It may sound crazy, but why not get your dad a nice water dispenser for Father’s Day. Hydration is so important. Did you know that by adding a water dispenser to your kitchen/home results in families drinking 25% more water?
- A home upgrade – Another option if your dad has everything is to offer to pay for a home upgrade or service. Get carpets cleaned, lawn mowed, walls painted, there’s ways to get creative with this, even if you do the service yourself! A nice home is a happy home!
- Concert tickets – If your dad has everything, treat him to an experience. A few years ago, my brother’s and I all chipped in and got him Paul McCartney concert tickets. We had the best time!
My parents had a water system for years but stopped a while ago and now just buy small gallons when they need them.
Water quality matters. I’ve been drinking Primo water the past couple of months and love not having to drink tap water. I know I’m drinking quality water because Primo water has gone through a multi-step purification process that includes reverse osmosis. Tap water has the potential to have all kinds of contaminants in it; with Primo, there is no guessing about what’s in it. It’s also bad for the environment to keep buying small bottles of water.
Imagine this: Each 5-gallon bottle saves up to 1,100 single-use bottles from the landfill. When I’m done with my 5-gallon bottle of Primo water, I drop it off at my local Kroger in a bin and go buy another one. I exchange one bottle for another and that way each bottle gets reused and recycled. Exchange water comes in a sanitized bottle and has added minerals for great taste. An easy way to be green! (Find a Primo exchange station near you.)
In addition to the exchange station, you can also bring an empty Primo water bottle and refill it. You keep using the same water bottle and save money and waste! I don’t have a place local to me to refill my Primo water but if I did, I would definitely utilize it! See if you have a refill station near you.
Primo water is commonly found at big-box retail stores such as Walmart, Home Depot, Lowes, Kroger or a similar grocery store. The best way to find it near you is to use the zip-code locator on the Primo website. Dispensers are also available at big-box retailer stores, in addition to the Primo website.
We have the Smart Touch Deluxe Bottom Loading Water Dispenser, and I think it’s a great option for the Dad on the go for Father’s Day. Dad can fill up his water bottle and hit the road and conquer the day!
If you want to get a dispenser and try Primo water for yourself, use code WATERGOALS25 which provides for 25% off the dispenser, FREE fast shipping + a FREE coupon will be mailed for 5-gallon bottle of Primo water and another will be in the box when delivered. (Note, the promo code is only valid for the Primo website.)
What are you getting your dad for Father’s Day? Share with me in a comment below!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Primo.