This post about the best flannel shirts for women contains affiliate links.
When the temps drop and you want to be cozy, flannel shirts are the first thing I gravitate towards. I have several that I love, in addition to stealing my husbands on occasion. There’s just nothing like throwing on an oversized flannel with jeans or leather leggings, putting on some boots, and being ready to go. So in the spirit of fall and the temps dropping, I’m sharing 10 of my favorite flannel shirts for women in today’s post!
Fall Fashion: Top 10 Best Flannel Shirts for Women
- Madewell Walton Shirt Jacket – My husband owns half a dozen of Madewell’s flannels for men, so I know they’re cozy! I love how everything about this shirt jacket is oversized from the plaid pattern to the buttons. I just added this to my Christmas list! (See other Madewell pieces here.)
- Abercrombie Boyfriend Flannel Shirt – Abercrombie does the boyfriend fit well. This is a great affordable option and comes in a bunch of other colors if you don’t like the red plaid.
- RAILS Sawyer Button Down – I have a ton of RAILS plaid button downs and they are such good quality. In my opinion, the fabric is a little thinner than a flannel so save this for a warmer day. (See other RAILS pieces here.)
- American Eagle Plaid Hooded Shirt – If you’re facing an especially cold day, find a flannel with a hood! This would be perfect if you were outside a lot of the day and needed to be able to throw a hood on to keep your ears and head warm. Plus I love the price!
- Reformation Giles Flannel – Reformation makes the best pieces and they’re always so sleek. This flannel is no exception! This investment piece would be well worn and well loved in years to come. Plus you can’t go wrong with a black flannel! (See other Reformation pieces here.)
- Forever 21 Plaid Flannel Jacket – Want your flannel to be more street style? Well Forever 21 has you covered. This style comes in a few bolder colors if your style is more bright and colorful.
- Free People Shirt Jacket – I already own this and have worn it nonstop lately! I wore it while glamping a few weeks ago and then yesterday for a bonfire. I wear a bodysuit and jeans over it and I’m warm and good to go. This was a little more expensive than I would normally go but I think it’s worth it! (See other Free People pieces here.)
- Target Oversized Women’s Flannel – If you’re on your weekly Target run, stop and get a few of these oversized flannels. You can never have too many and at this price buy one in every color!
- BB Dakota Plaid Shirt – This shirt is longer than most of the shirts here but at this length, pair with some fleece leggings or leather leggings! If you’re worried about it being too boxy, you could also belt it at the waist.(See other BB Dakota pieces here.)
- Zara Plaid Shirt – Zara has a few of these oversized plaid shirts that are calling my name. I love how they styled it with a denim skirt and heels. That’s one way to dress up a classic wardrobe staple like a flannel shirt!
Tell me, do you live in warm flannel shirts this time of year? Share with me in a comment below!