This pool essentials post was sponsored by SwimWays as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own.
The heat in Nashville has been insane this week. You can barely hang out on the porch because it’s so hot and humid! When it’s this hot, a day at the pool is just what you need. A cold drink, umbrella chair, and the cold pool is the perfect way to beat the heat! Today I’m sharing 5 essential items that you need at your next pool day.
Top 5 Pool Essentials
- Sunscreen – You have to protect your skin from the sun. Always have some SPF on hand. Personally, I wear SPF 50! If you don’t have sunscreen, camp out under an umbrella and wear sleeves so you don’t get burnt.
- Sunglasses – Protect your eyes from harmful UV rays! With the sun reflecting on the water, you’re sure to need some shades. Plus, you’ll look wayyyy cool.
- Magazine – Anyone else only read magazines when they’re at the pool? I get my favorite fashion magazines, throw in some celebrity gossip and unwind. Plus they double as fans if you’re getting warm!
- A Cold Drink – There’s nothing like a cold soda at the pool on a hot day! They go together hand in hand. Bring a cooler or insulated bag with you to keep your drinks cool. Also, pack lots of water to keep hydrated!
- Pool Float – Yeah you can swim but why do that when you can float lazily in the water?! Float on this summer with SwimWays! Designed for water lovers, by water lovers, SwimWays take the fun to the next level! The pool is where your family, friends, and pets can splash, relax, and hang out together! My favorite SwimWays Float is the Original Spring Float and you can find the SwimWays Spring Floats at Walmart, Target, and Amazon!
This hammock-style float features fabric-covered inflation and a cooling mesh bed. It’s like you’re being cradled just below the surface of the water, keeping you cool on a hot summer day. Lay back and relax on this oversized pillow! It’s a great time to sit back and relax and let the water soothe you and let your worries float away!
Another great SwimWays option is The Papasan Float. This is a fabric-covered floating pool chair with an innerspring for greater comfort and stability in the water. The seat suspends your body just below the surface of the water while the inflatable ring keeps your floating upright.
Last but not least, The Spring Float Recliner. Unfold, inflate, and float away in the SwimWays Spring Float Recliner floating pool lounger! Prop yourself up on the integrated headrest, backrest, and ottoman, and stash your favorite beverage in the cupholder (aren’t you glad you packed a refreshing beverage?!).
What are your pool essentials? Share with me in a comment below!