This post contains affiliate links.
One thing I never thought I’d wear growing up was overalls. I thought they were too country and clashed with my city-girl vibe. But one day I was in H&M and saw them; the cutest overalls I had ever seen. The leg was so skinny and on-trend at the time and I knew I had to have them. Paid a whole $30 for them! I’m kept the overalls trend a live in my closet since then and even invested in some shortalls!
My newest overalls are these orange tab overalls from Levi’s (and they’re on sale for $60). I love mixing and matching different tops and bodysuits to wear with overalls. An off the shoulder top or a shirt with lots of frills go perfectly with a pair of overalls if you’re going for a boho chic look. To share my love for overalls, I’m sharing today why ever girl should own a pair.
6 REASONS EVERY GIRL SHOULD OWN A PAIR OF OVERALLS
- They’re versatile: Wear them with a tank top or thermal for a day of errands or outdoor activities. Or you could pair a fun patterned top and heels with them for a night out with the girls! Overalls are extremely versatile and with a few minor changes go from day to night.
- They’re quirky and cool: Everytime I see someone in overalls, I always think about how cool they look. Everyone styles them differently and they really let your personality shine with how you style it! Plus it’s outside the box from a pair of jeans. It takes a little more effort to style.
- They’re so comfortable: Worn in overalls are my go-to when I am running errands or hanging out around the house. They’re so effortless and easy when you want them to be. Also they’re like an adult onesie.
- They make you look younger: Overalls are adorable and definitely have a youthful vibe. Pair it with something fresh, frilly and flowery and you have the ultimate feminine look!
- So many pockets: Who doesn’t love a million different pockets! You have placse for your phone, lipstick and credit card and a pocket up front for sunglasses.
- Don’t have to worry about your pants falling down: My least favorite thing is when the waist in my jeans get loose and I’m constantly pulling them up, you don’t have to even think about that with overalls! Fasten them on, adjust the straps and they stay in place.