How’s everyone doing in week 49891 of social distancing/quarantine? I hope you’re holding up and still enjoying my quarantine cocktails! This week I had some Malibu Coconut Rum I wanted to use so I found this easy 3 ingredient malibu sunset cocktail. It takes less than 5 minutes to make and when you take a sip, it’s kind of like closing your eyes and feeling like you’re at a beach. Your toes in the sand, wind in your hair, sun on your face, perfection!
Granted there’s no beach in my future, but this was a great cocktail for enjoying on the porch on a warm summer day. Find out how to make it for yourself below.
Easy Summer Cocktails: Malibu Sunset Cocktail Recipe
- 2 ounces of Malibu Coconut Rum
- 4 ounces of Pineapple Juice
- 1 ounce of Grenadine
- Pour the 2 ounces of rum and 4 ounces of pineapple juice over ice.
- Pour the 1 ounce of grenadine slowly into the glass for the ombré effect.
- Stick some cherries on a toothpick.
If you don’t want any alcohol, just replace the Malibu Coconut Rum with Coconut Water for a yummy mocktail.