As much as everyone is over COVID-19, it’s still here and very much a problem. At the beginning of quarantine, we were eating in and cooking almost every night. Now that we’re three months into this, we’ve been ordering out more because my husband and I aren’t great cooks and we really don’t enjoy cooking!
In Nashville, I still haven’t eaten inside a restaurant and have food delivered or use curbside delivery. Since we order pretty often, I’ve got the usual places that I order from and one of them is pizza! So I thought today I’d share the best pizza in Nashville with curbside delivery.
Best Pizza in Nashville with Curbside Delivery: 5 Spots to Check Out
- Nicky’s Coal Fired Pizza – Location: The Nations – This is one of my favorite pizza spots in my neighborhood. They have a delicious pizza made with Italian “00” flour. This is a non-GMO, unbleached, and unbromated flour to yield the perfect texture. Nicky’s pies are made in the style of a Napoletana pizza, but because of the sourdough starter, and use of a coal-burning oven rather than wood, they are unique, a bit crispier, and (we think) pretty darn tasty.
- 312 Pizza – Location: Germantown – Authentic Chicago pizza in Nashville? Heck yes! 312 has deep dish and thin crust pizza in addition to appetizers, salads, sandwiches, hot dogs, and a few vegan dishes. It takes a while for the pizza to be made so order sooner rather than later.
- Slim & Huskies – Location: North Nashville – One of the best pizza places in Nash! S&H takes pride in creating artisan pizzas from scratch. Their kitchens make fresh dough and sauce daily. This includes their five house-made pizza sauces, seven finishing drizzles, and a variety of cream cheese flavors for their tasty cinnamon rolls. Check out their food & drink menus!
- NY Pie – Location: West Nashville – I love this pizza because it tastes just like New York pizza, which isn’t an easy feat! This is the perfect pizza for a Friday night playing video games or watching Netflix with your person. My husband is from New York and loves this pizza too!
- DeSano Pizza – Location: Downtown Nashville – At DeSano Pizzeria, they follow the guidelines of the Associazione Verace Pizza Napoletana (VPN), preserving the centuries-old CRAFT of making AUTHENTIC Neapolitan pizza. They make pizza, meatballs, and calzones and everything there is absolutely delicious.
YUM! I love pizza! Gotta keep this list in mind!
Ughhh I miss eating pizza! I’ll have to save this for my trip and see if they have dairy free options 🙂
Tanvi Rastogi says
Ah! Can never say no to pizza! The one time I had been to Nashville I remember loving their food scene a lot.
I’ll definitely save these so I can check them out if I ever find myself in Nashville. I know what you mean though. At first, we’d cook all the time but 3 months later, got bore of the few meals we know how to make.
Aaaaaand now I’m craving a good pizza. It’s been a while since I’ve gotten to enjoy one. I’ll have to order something with my hubby soon! These spots sound excellent.
Oh man, reading this at 10am was a bad, bad, idea. All I want now is PIZZA! Lol!
Anna English says
I had DeSano Pizza when I visited last year and it was SO good!
Adaleta Avdic says
Why didn’t I stalk you BEFORE my last trip to Nashville!? We ate OK food, but I ended up getting food poisoning on the last night which was so sad 🙁 I had a feeling the sushi tasted a bit weird, and I don’t think I’ve recovered since!
Dennis Yannakos says
Yum! I’ll visit there!
Cool Kitchen Utensils