This post about the 5 best boots for skinny legs contains affiliate links.
Being tall with skinny legs has its perks until it’s boot season. I know there are worse problems to have but it’s frustrating when you’re trying to confidently rock over the knee boots and they keep falling down! I wear booties most of the time because I hate constantly pulling up boots.
Through the years it’s been some trial and error but I’ve found 5 of the best boot brands for skinny legs. Check them out below!
The 5 Best Boots for Skinny Legs
- Marc Fisher – Marc Fisher is one of my favorite shoe brands, to begin with, and after purchasing some white knee-high boots, I decided to take the plunge with their thigh-high boots. It’s a blogger favorite and I can see why! I buy another color when I see them on sale. Plus they last such a long time!
- BP by Nordstrom – BP is technically the juniors brand at Nordstrom but I like their boots a lot. They’re not really expensive and are on-trend. Honest opinion – they don’t last longer than a year or two but you get your money’s worth for sure!
- Steve Madden – Steve Madden is another brand that has stylish boots at pretty decent prizes. I have a pair that have lasted quite a while but I’ll warn you they’re for short distances and limited time on your feet. But they’re so great to show off!
- Michael Kors – Fun fact, I worked at Michael Kors through college! So when it was slow, I had lots of time to try on the merchandise for myself. I have two pairs of boots from them that I still wear 7+ years later! The leather cleaner and conditioner they sell at checkout has made such a difference in the longevity of my boots.
- Stuart Weitzman – While I don’t own any SW boots, I have tried them on in the store and would love to own a pair one day, #goals. They’re the ultimate OTK boots and they last FOREVER! If you have some cash and want to invest in high-quality boots, this brand is the way to go.
Which of these best boots for skinny legs do you like most? Let me know in a comment below!