This floral outfits post contains affiliate links.
Growing up my favorite movie was The Devil Wears Prada. My favorite scene was when everyone is in the office sharing ideas for the spring issue when Meryl Streep coldly says, “Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.” I may not have as much snark and sass as Miranda Priestly, but I do LOVE wearing floral outfits this time of year. Fall may be a time of darker colors and boots, but there are still ways to enjoy your florals in the fall!
5 WAYS TO WEAR FLORAL OUTFITS FOR FALL
- A floral bomber or sweater. I bought a Coach bomber a few years ago and it’s one of my favorite pieces. When I need a pop of print and color I’ll throw it on over my t-shirts, sweaters, dresses, and get my floral vibe on.
2. Floral Booties. Floral booties are always a fun way to add some pattern to a neutral/solid-colored outfit while still keeping your toes warm. I love floral booties with jeans and a coat!
3. Start small with a floral phone case. Love a bold floral print but not sure you’re ready for head-to-toe florals? Totally fine! A floral phone case is a great way to welcome the new season. Plus they’re pretty inexpensive.
4. Accessorize it up. Go crazy with florals in a scarf or earrings! Huge floral earrings are a trend I’ve seen everywhere lately. Another fun trend is a floral scarf or small neck scarf/bandana. These are perfect to throw on during a cold day to brighten up an outfit! Even in today’s COVID-19 age, get a floral face mask!
5. Go bold with floral pants or a skirt. I love a bold print on the bottom. If it’s too much for you try some subtle embroidery!
This dress is so beautiful! I love everything about it! Need it in my closet now hehe! 🙂
looooove this dress on you and so many other great floral pieces here! i’ve got my eye on a few of these pieces and those boots are all so cool.
xx rebecca // thecrystalpress.com/blog
What a cute dress! These are all perfect ways to wear floral dresses for fall. I love my floral phone case!
Anna English says
I love a good floral dress in muted fall colors! I can’t wait for cooler weather.
Sarah Lindner says
What a cute dress! Love the print and color, especially for transitioning into Fall. xoxo, Sarah
I really enjoy utilizing florals all year. If you stick with a neutral or darker tone, it can work brilliantly for autumn. Your dress is darling! And the ideas you had here are great. My phone case is always floral so that’ll be my contribution for now haha
Carrington | Chaos and Coffee says
These are such cute ways to style florals! I love wearing florals year-round. Such a cute pattern to wear and these ways you recommended to style are so cute! Xx.
I used to not be a fan of florals, but they have changed so much…I’m now a fan!
So pretty! I absolutely love fall florals!
Wow! Your earrings look so pretty! I might get myself a pair!
Hillary Conheady says
You know I am SO excited for fall and love me some florals! Love the idea of florals on your shoes – genius! About to get my shop on!
Brittany Boone says
Such a cute dress girl, and I love your ways to bring floral in. The idea of floral booties seems so fun!
Elizabeth Walker says
Aww cute! I love Autumn too! So excited to wear warm outfits!
Best Belt Review
Gata Collins says
Love fall and Floral dress! Thanks for sharing!
Best Glove Review
SARAH LENNON says
OH THAT DRESS IS JUST DARLING ON YOU! ITS SO FLATTERING AND I LOVE ALL YOUR IDEAS FOR WEARING IT INTO FALL!
Emely Turish says
Love your ideas. The floral boots are gorgeous.
Jaimie Tucker says
GIve me all the boots and accessories! So darn cute xo Jaimie
I love wearing floral outfits through the year by layering!
this is a great outfit to wear as we transition into fall