This floral outfits post contains affiliate links.
Growing up my favorite movie was The Devil Wears Prada. My favorite scene was when everyone is in the office sharing ideas for the spring issue when Meryl Streep coldly says, “Florals for Spring? Groundbreaking.” I may not have as much snark and sass as Miranda Priestly, but I do LOVE wearing floral outfits this time of year. Fall may be a time of darker colors and boots, but there are still ways to enjoy your florals in the fall!
5 WAYS TO WEAR FLORAL OUTFITS FOR FALL
- A floral bomber or sweater. I bought a Coach bomber a few years ago and it’s one of my favorite pieces. When I need a pop of print and color I’ll throw it on over my t-shirts, sweaters, dresses, and get my floral vibe on.
2. Floral Booties. Floral booties are always a fun way to add some pattern to a neutral/solid colored outfit while still keeping your toes warm. I love floral booties with jeans and a coat!
3. Start small with a floral phone case. Love a bold floral print but not sure you’re ready for head to toe florals? Totally fine! A floral phone case is a great way to welcome the new season. Plus they’re pretty inexpensive.
4. Accessorize it up. Go crazy with florals in a scarf or earrings! Huge floral earrings are a trend I’ve seen everywhere lately. Another fun trend is a floral scarf or small neck scarf/bandana. These are perfect to throw on during a cold day to brighten up an outfit! Even in today’s COVID-19 age, get a floral face mask!
5. Go bold with floral pants or a skirt. I love a bold print on the bottom. If it’s too much for you try some subtle embroidery!
And there you have it! Five fun ways to wear floral outfits for the rest of the winter months! What’s your favorite way to wear florals? Share with me in a comment below!
What floral outfits do you love wearing right now? Let me know in a comment below!