This shop has been compensated by Nature Box™. #NatureBoxatRiteAid sponsored
We’ve all been there. You’ve had a hard, busy week and you need some pampering and ‘me’ time. But the thing is, you can’t afford to go to a spa or have the services performed by a professional. As much as I wish I could afford my own private masseuse or nail technician, I’ve had to learn how to pamper myself at home. Today, I thought I’d share 5 ways to pamper yourself at home.
5 Ways to Pamper Yourself at Home
- Soak your feet – I have a small bin that I use just for my feet. I fill it with warm water, a little lavender and sit until the water gets cold. Then, I scrub off the dead skin and paint my toes. Another trick is to find a tennis ball, put it on the floor and move your foot around on it. It’s like a little foot rub!
- Take a bath – Light some candles, throw in a bath bomb, pour a glass of wine, put on some music and soak in the tub. Put your phone as far away as possible and focus on relaxing.
- Turn off the alarm clock – For me, I feel pampered when I allow myself to sleep in. My favorite Friday nights are when I change my sheets, crawl into bed and sleep 8+ hours.
- Put on a face mask – You can get a face mask from anywhere or make one at home with nature-inspired ingredients. Leave on for 15 minutes, close your eyes and give your skin a break.
- Wash your hair – This may sound odd, but pamper your hair with some nature-inspired, environmentally friendly products. My go-to? Nature Box™ from Rite Aid. Their shampoo and conditioners come in Coconut, Avocado, and Apricot and they all smell absolutely amazing.
Nature Box has five product lines that feature oils extracted from the heart of fruits and nuts by a process called cold pressing. Cold pressing oils involves exerting pressure, without using excessive heat, so that the natural oils are released from the ingredients. Cold pressing involves no chemicals and no hot processes.
The cold pressed oils in Nature Box products are neither refined nor processed. Nature Box products are made with 100% cold pressed oil from coconuts, avocados, apricots, almonds, and macadamia nuts and each line is made for specific reasons.
Don’t the ingredients all sound so fresh and luxurious?!
Another thing I like about Nature Box products is that hair products are vegan. The products are also without sulfates, silicones, parabens, and artificial colorants. In addition, Nature Box ingredients are also packaged and labeled to encourage consumer recycling. How amazing is that?
I picked up my Nature Box products at my local Rite Aid. The coconut is my favorite! It’s made for hair hydration and after using it, you feel immediate hydration and moisture. It leaves your hair feeling fresh, saturated and healthy-looking.