Snow one week, sixty degree weather the next! With this yo-yo weather in Nashville, I never know what I’ll be wearing next. I thought today I’d share five current trends that I’m loving and how I combined them all into one look!
5 POPULAR CURRENT TRENDS
- Kimono/Robe: I have never been so comfortable in my life with this current trend. This copper colored kimono is so comfortable and perfect over a dress or t-shirt and jeans. I love the price and the fact it’s from Tobi for $41!
- Beret: Is there a current trend more hot than the beret? I’ve been seeing them anywhere and everywhere! I have four of them in different color and this black with faux pearl and crystal detailing is my favorite.
- Slip Dress: I never knew how much I needed a slip dress until I got this $12 one from Target. It’s chic, effortless and looks great with a kimono, sweater or leather jacket.
- Rosy Lip Color: I’ve been doing a neutral/rose colored lip non-stop. My favorite? Cool Intentions by NYX.
- Designer Bag Dupe: My dream designer bag is the Chanel boy bag. Lucky for me I found a really great dupe on Amazon! Shop it here.