This shop has been compensated by Inmar Intelligence and Colgate-Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite®. All opinions are mine alone. #GreatTeamEasyClean
I love entertaining and having friends over for a game night, hockey game, birthday party or girl’s night. Wine and wine glasses are a must for a night in with friends and it used to bug me when I’d open my cabinet and pull out my nice glasses only to find water spots on them! It looks dirty and sloppy and that just won’t do. So I did some research and tried a few different ways to clean my fancy glasses. I thought I’d share a few tips to get spotless glasses today!
5 Tips to Spotless Glasses
- Hand-Wash Your Glasses – I know it’s easier to put glasses in the dishwasher at the end of the night but I choose to hand-wash delicate glassware. I’ve become a legend in our social circle for hand-washing my glasses at the end of the night. When cleaning up, you’ll usually find me at the sink washing glasses! This also helps with dark liquid or lipstick. The sooner you get the marks off the glass, the better.
- Wash Using a Non-Scratch Sponge – Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers (found at your local Walmart) delivers the trusted scrubbing power of Scotch-Brite® Brand. I also like using these sponges because they resist odors, dries fast, and rinses clean. It comes in a pack of two and all I do is add a little soap to the sponge, run it under warm water and get to work. It gently scrubs away wine and lipstick marks and looks sparkly and clean in no time! The Scotch-Brite® motto is Everyday cleaning power. Rinses Clean.
3. Use a little bit of Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial on the Sponge – I said above that I use soap on my Scotch-Brite® Advanced Scrub Dots Non-Scratch Scrubbers. You have to be careful what dish liquid you use on some glasses but I love the Ultra Palmolive® Antibacterial*, also found at your local Walmart. Palmolive® kills 99.9% of Bacteria* on Dishes and Kitchen Surfaces and has effective cleaning power to help you take on the toughest mess.
4. Hand Dry Immediately – As soon as I’m done washing glasses, I dry them by hand and put them back in the cabinet.
5. Dry With a Microfiber Towel – I have one microfiber towel and it’s just for my delicate glasses. It really helps the glasses shine with a good polish. It soaks up any access water and really helps the glasses to shine! It’s also nice to have everything cleaned up after having friends over. The combination of Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite® gives you the perfect solution to clean up any type of mess allowing for an easy clean. It’s the perfect combo for simple messes and delicate glassware like wine glasses!
Click the image below to shop these products for yourself and add to cart!
If I’ve learned anything in my 30 years of life, it’s to take care of the things you have. It helps items last longer! I invested in these nice glasses a few years ago, so I hand wash to keep them looking their best. Try these tips for yourself and pick up some Palmolive® and Scotch-Brite® on Walmart.com or with Walmart Online Grocery at your local store. I ordered everything online and scheduled a time for pickup. When I arrived at my local Walmart, I pulled into the store pickup area, called and they put everything in my trunk. Contact-free!
Earn cashback now on Palmolive® Ultra Dish Soap through Ibotta here!
What are some of your tips for having spotless glasses? Share with me in a comment below!
*Staph aureus, Salmonella enterica and E. coli 0157:H7