This post contains affiliate links.
I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been a huge plunging neckline kick. And one of the most common things I’m asked is what to wear underneath! Well today I’m going to share a few of my favorite pieces to wear under a plunging neckline and my favorite plunging neck jumpsuit that’s $64!
5 THING TO WEAR UNDER A PLUNGING V
- Double sided tape. This is one thing I always have at home! Double sided ensure a no-slip fit and helps prevent wardrobe mafunctions.
- Convertible plunge bra. Many prefer this bra because it has straps. Plus it isn’t sticky. It’s like wearing a normal bra!
- Silicone cups. Have a dress that’s backless and has a plunging v? You need some silicone cups!
- Lacy bralette. If you’re not comfortable rocking the plunging v yet, a lacy bralette is always the way to go! My current favorite is linked and comes in six colors!
- Bandeau top. Bandeau tops look like cami but fit like a tube top. You can get them in lace or solids and they’re great coverage!