This post about 5 Things to Wear Under A Plunging V contains affiliate links.
I don’t know what it is, but I’ve been a huge plunging neckline kick. And one of the most common things I’m asked is what to wear underneath. Do you go the nude route and wear a convertible plunge bra, double-sided tape, pasties or silicon cups? Or do you cover up with a bralette or bandeau top? It all depends on the situation.
If I’m going out on Broadway with friends or happy hour with my girlfriends I might show a little more skin. If I’m going to a wedding, family event or work event, I’d definitely cover up and not show off the goods.
Today I’m going to share a few of my favorite pieces to wear under a plunging neckline and a few outfits I’ve styled that have a plunging v!
5 THING TO WEAR UNDER A PLUNGING V
- Double-sided tape. This is one thing I always have at home! Double-sided ensure a no-slip fit and helps prevent wardrobe malfunctions.
- Convertible plunge bra. Many prefer this bra because it has straps. Plus it isn’t sticky. It’s like wearing a normal bra!
- Silicone cups. Have a dress that’s backless and has a plunging v? You need some silicone cups!
- Lacy bralette. If you’re not comfortable rocking the plunging v yet, a lacy bralette is always the way to go! My current favorite is linked and comes in six colors!
- Bandeau top. Bandeau tops look like cami but fit like a tube top. You can get them in lace or solids and they’re great coverage!