This post about nashville international airport layover may contain affiliate links.
Unless you’ve been living under a rock, Nashville has been put on the map lately. The city is growing so fast and large companies like Amazon and Oracle have built headquarters here. We have talented sports teams like the Tennessee Titans and Nashville Predators. Plus, there’s the whole country music thing.
I may be biased as a Native, but Nashville is pretty awesome. Celebrities are trading in their LA mansions and moving to Music City to avoid attention and live a quieter, low-key life. You really can’t go out without seeing someone famous (but the rule is to never approach them).
One thing that’s also been growing like wildfire is our airport, or BNA our airport code. The new South Wing Terminal has been up and running for almost two years and new restaurants, shops, and flight options pop up all the time. In early 2023 they also unveiled the new lobby, security gate, and C/D & A/B gate connector. So if you’re traveling and have a layover in Nashville or get to the airport a little early and want to kill some time, I’m sharing 5 things to do below on your next Nashville international airport layover.
5 Things to Do on your Next Nashville International Airport Layover
- Bar-B-Cutie (A/B Rotunda)
- Burger King (D)
- Chick-fil-a (A/B Rotunda)
- Fresh Attractions (C/D near South Security Checkpoint)
- Fugitives Public House (A)
- Green Room (Near exit of C/D terminals)
- Hissho Sushi (A/B Rotunda)
- Kijiji (B)
- Meel (C)
- Natalie’s Candy Jar (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Ole Red (C)
- Party Fowl (D)
- Pig Star by Peg Leg Porker (B)
- Pharmacy Burger (A/B Rotunda)
- Puckett’s (D)
- Pyramids Cafe (C)
- Shake Shack (C)
- Southern Steak and Oyster (D)
- Southernaire Market (C)
- Starbucks (A/B Rotunda)
- Swett’s BBQ (C)
- Tootsies (C)
- Urban Juicer (C)
- 400 Degrees (C)
- Air Essentials (C)
- Atrium (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Brookstone (C)
- Country Music Hall of Fame Shop (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- District News (D)
- Draper James (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Evolve by Hudson (A/B Rotunda)
- Hudson Nonstop (C)
- InMotion (C)
- In Tune Electronics (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- James Avery (C)
- Johnston & Murphy (near exit of C/D terminal)
- Minute Suites (D)
- Music City Shop (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Music Row Supply (C)
- Na’Sah’s Nail Salon (C)
- Nashville Jam Session (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Nashville Threads (C)
- Parnassus Books (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Tennessee Trading Post (B)
- The Arts District Market (A)
- The Tennessee Tribune (C)
- Time for a Shine (D)
- Travelers Post Smoking Lounge (B)
- True to Tennessee (C & D)
- West End News (C)
- Whiskey Trailhead (Terminal Connector between A/B & C/D)
- Little Harpeth Brewing (B)
- Tailgate Brewery (C)
- Tennessee Brew Works (A/B Rotunda)
- Three Casks (C)
- Yazoo (C)
- Vino Fiesta (C)
- 8th & Roast (C & D)
- Barista Parlor (C)
- Bongo Java (C)
- Green Beans Coffee Co. (Pre-Security)
- Kijiji Coffee (A & B)
- Starbucks (A/B Rotunda)
With it being Nashville there’s live music almost everywhere. You’ll find good music specifically at Tootsies and the Gibson Cafe. You can also find live music in the A/B Rotunda and the C/D Exit. There are also some great people watching! If you have kids there is also the Play Nashville area in terminal B for younger kids to play and run around.
Depending on the traffic, it’s about a 20-minute drive.
Berry Field Nashville.
Yes, when you request a Lyft or Uber go to the bottom level where baggage claim is and go out the doors and follow the signs.
Enjoy your Nashville international airport layover and visit Music City again soon!