This post about office holiday decor may contain affiliate links.
Is it just me or has anyone else been spending a lot of time in their office lately? With the 4th quarter being my business, I’ve been putting in a lot of time at my desk working on captions, proposals, and editing photos. I was in my office the other day and looked at the corner where Christmas decorations were sitting.
I didn’t know where to put them so I just had random odds and ends that were probably just going back into storage. However, I got everything out and thought it would be fun to decorate my office and little bit and see where it went. Well, I ended up using all the leftover decor and going out and getting more tinsel and a small tree!
Space looks like it’s had a facelift and love the festive twist on everything.
5 Reasons to Purchase Festive Office Holiday Decor this Season
- It makes the space look different – During quarantine and isolation, those four walls in your office can look pretty monotonous after a while. Seeing the same thing every single day is so boring. With some tinsel and some decor, it helps things look fresh and different.
- It boosts your spirits – Studies have shown that holiday decorations boost your spirit and help with depression. Having twinkling lights
- Your Zoom meetings have a festive feel – You’re upping your Zoom meetings by adding some holiday decor in the background. Buddy the Elf says, “The Best Way to Spread Christmas Cheer is Singing Loud for All to Hear.” Well, I say spread your Christmas cheer with your holiday office decor!
- It’s a distraction from the year – Let’s admit it, 2020 has been rough. But if we’re going to be home, having a Christmas tree and pretty lights make it all better! Plus how chocolate, candy canes, and cookies can make any day better.
- Helps with depression and anxiety – I’m very type A and a little bit of a control freak. So deciding when I was decorating was good for me. There’s so little we can control right now so you decide when to put up your decorations!