This spring trends post is written in collaboration with Shopbop. All thoughts are my own.
It’s hard to believe that March begins at the end of this week! February flew by and I’m so excited for spring to arrive and make its presence known.
One of my favorite online retailers, Shopbop, is currently having one of their big sales. With code GOBIG19 you can get 15% off orders of $200+, 20% off orders of $500+, and 25% off orders of $800+.
Shopbop’s items are on the pricier side, but a fantastic investment. The brands are high-end and high-quality but I’ve been known to find some amazing deals during their sales. The items are always fashion-forward and inspire me, so today I thought I’d share 5 of my favorite spring trends.
Favorite Spring Trends:
- Copper/Orange Everything – One color I’ve seen a lot for spring is a pretty copper/burnt orange. This color looks amazing on just about everyone and it’s a fun color to make you stick out. Get it in a metallic and you’ll look like a pretty penny.
- Bold Neon’s – I’ve been obsessed with neons for a while but I love a neon green or yellow for spring (no pink for me but I’ll link some for you). Nothing is better than being the color of your favorite highlighter!
- All the Clear Things – I recently hopped on the clear bag trend and love how fresh it is. I have a clear trench coat but I love clear accessories the best. Shopbop has some great clear shoes and handbags!
- Lots of Loud Prints – Florals for spring? Ground breaking. But while you’re looking through florals, look at polka dots, stripes, tie dye and leopard print.
- Get Comfy In Your Sneakers – Anyone else want to ditch their heels for comfy sneakers? Sneakers are being worn with anything and everything this spring.