As someone who works from home and is self-employed, I have to find ways to get inspired and stay motivated. Lately, I’ve been listening to a lot of podcasts. They keep my mind active and get the creative juices flowing. If you’re like me and like to listen to podcasts to get inspired, I’m sharing 5 of my favorite podcasts with you today!
5 of My Favorite Podcasts
- A Drink with James – James Nord is the founder of Fohr, an influencer marketing platform. On his podcast, he answers questions, interviews other bloggers, and talks about marketing trends and current events.
- The Armchair Expert – Is anything more adorable than Dax Shepard? I love him as an actor, a human and even more in this Podcast! He interviews his famous friends and other individuals and covers topics from mental health to Hollywood to parenthood. No topic is off the table!
- The Influencer Podcast – If you’re a blogger, you need to listen to Julie Solomon. She’s a marketing strategist and New York Times best-selling publicist. She interviews some amazing people and picks her guest’s brains on strategy, wisdom, and marketing. I always learn something when I listen!
- The Goal Digger Podcast – I’ve been crushing on Jenna Kutcher lately. She is so passionate and such a girl boss. She’s so good at online marketing and email newsletters. I use her templates on Flo Desk! Her podcasts feel like being in a workshop. So informative and helpful!
- The Skinny Confidential Him & Her Podcast – I’ve been following The Skinny Confidential for years. She’s a blogger I’ve always admired and respected. She started a podcast with her husband and it’s GOLD. If you follow her, listen to her podcast.