This Spring wardrobe post contains affiliate links.
The older I get the more I’ve strayed from brands like Forever 21 and H&M. Now I want pieces I can invest in, that will last me for years to come. Not trendy pieces but classics like denim, t-shirts, etc. One of my go-to stores now is Madewell. In that store, I could buy anything and everything. But today I’m sharing 5 of my favorite pieces right now that are must-haves for your spring wardrobe.
MADEWELL MUST HAVES FOR YOUR SPRING WARDROBE
- Denim shorts. Being 5’10”, most shorts look like booty shorts on me. I found these high-rise denim boyshorts and they’re a dream. Perfect length and wash! Plus they’re only $69.50!
- Striped V-Neck Tee. A striped tee is something that will never go out of style. Madewell tees are the absolute best and I have them in a ton of colors. They go with everything and are perfect to throw on. Only $24.50.
- Denim Vest. A denim vest looks good over everything; maxi dress, A-line skirt, high waisted pants and a crop top. It’s a great layering piece no matter what season it is. Only $79.50.
- Skinny Bandana. If you’re a Madewell girl, you know how a bandana can completely change your outfit. It’s a simple accessory but it adds too much to a look! I have these in so many colors. They’re perfect with Madewell tees! Only $20.
- Cutout Midi Dress. You’ve seen this dress on me everywhere lately! I love the style and color and how it looks so ladylike but modern. I’ve worn it with heels, sneakers, my hair up, down and other fun ways. It’s a splurge at $110 but worth how much you’ll wear it.