This shop has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. All opinions are mine alone. This content is intended for readers who are 21 and over. #CollectiveBias #HallmarkHolidayMoments
The holidays are a time of gift-giving, spending time with family, and seeing friends at events and parties. The older I get, the more I know of what goes into a party. All the planning, cleaning, organizing and hosting can be stressful! So now, when I go to a friend’s house for a party, I like to bring a hostess gift so they know how much I appreciate it. Today I’m sharing 5 easy gifts that any hostess would enjoy and appreciate!
1. A bottle of wine – If your hostess appreciates a glass of wine, her favorite bottle is always a good go-to. Be sure to grab a card and write a little note thanking them for everything and to enjoy a glass once everyone has gone home.
2. Dish towels – I am obsessed with cute dish towels. Especially holiday ones! Plus, if you’re hosting a group of people, there are bound to be spills, so it’s nice having extra towels lying around.
3. Cookie cutters – One of my favorite holiday gifts, if the hostess has kids or just loves to bake, is getting some festive cookie cutters and cookie dough. I love my chocolate chip cookie dough, even more, when it’s in the shape of a stocking or Christmas tree!
4. Holiday mug – I’ve heard so much that one can never have too many coffee mugs. This applies to holiday mugs as well! Pick out one that looks like your hostess and fill it with chocolates, her favorite local coffee or some hot chocolate.
5. Homemade baked goods – Who doesn’t love getting yummy baked goods? Grab a festive tin and fill it with homemade cookies!
In addition to these gift options, I always give a hostess a well-thought-out card. I don’t know about you, but I love when people bring me cards! I still get excited when mail arrives for me and at least you know a card will be pretty. My go-to for cards is Hallmark Greeting Cards at Walmart. They have half an aisle dedicated to any kind of holiday card you can imagine! Hallmark has all the cards you need for this Holiday season and you can find great prices and selection at Walmart. Walmart has a wide selection, low prices, plus it’s convenient to pick up while you’re there grabbing holiday essentials.
The two types of cards that stood out to me were the Hallmark Paper Wonder Cards and the Hallmark Signature Cards. Paper Wonder Cards are unique, displayable cards that can be given as a greeting or a present.
If you love giving cards as much as I do, I’ve got a few offers for you. There’s an in-aisle offer buy 2 Hallmark Cards, get one free. You can also earn $1 off a card purchase of $2.97 or more with Ibotta.
There’s also an in-aisle plush offer when you get the Holiday Bear for $3.97 with the purchase of 3 Hallmark Cards priced $1.97 or higher. All of these offers are available through 12/25/18 or while supplies last.