As a blogger, I produce a lot of content but I also love reading other’s blog posts. This week I read a couple popular blog posts that I loved and thought I’d switch it up by sharing other people’s content for a change!
Below are five popular blog posts from other bloggers/creatives that I enjoyed this week.
5 Popular Blog Posts I Loved:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Attending an Influencer Event by Alicia Tenise – I get asked by newer bloggers what events are worth attending and this post sums it up. Bloggers you don’t have to attend every event you’re invited to! Just do what’s best for you and your brand.
- Tips to Budgeting When You’re Not on a Salary by Jessica of My Style Vita – As someone who blog full-time and supporting my husband while he’s in grad school, budgeting can be hard when your income comes in spurts.
- 5 Ways to Grow Your Network by Olivia Jeanette – Bloggers networking? Yup, you gotta do it even if you don’t have a traditional 9-5 job. Networking helps in whatever career you’re in and can open doors in the future.
- Should You Work With a Brand for Free by Empress Themes – For full-time bloggers, if a brand doesn’t pay you normally say no. Free product doesn’t pay the rent or keep the electricity on! But sometimes, it might be worth it. This post gives 4 instances it might be worth it to work for free.
- Influencer Contracts – What You Need to Know by Ashlee Hightower for Contracts for Creatives – I used to read my contracts myself and would get so confused about what everything meant. You reach a point of frustration and just sign the dang thing. Then you realize you gave the brand your photo rights. Which means they own you for the next 12 months and you might have signed over your first born child. Ashlee is a whiz at contracts and breaks down a few things you’ll see in a brand contract.