Y’all know I love a good cocktail. During quarantine last year, I posted a cocktail a week on here. My favorites were the Raspberry Lime Gin and Peach Sunrise! I’ve continued making fun cocktails at home but haven’t posted them on here. I’ve rounded up 3 of my favorites to try that are so easy to make as well as delicious. I’m also excited to announce a new IG series called ‘Holla for a Cocktail!’ Each Thursday, I’ll post an IG video showing how to make some previous recipes as well as some new ones. In the meantime, check out 3 summer cocktails to try below!
3 Summer Cocktails to Try
Blueberry Lemonade Gin Fizz
- 1/4 cup of blueberries
- 2 ounces of gin
- 1/2 a lemon
- 1 ounce of simple syrup
- 6 ounces of seltzer
- In a glass, add the blueberries and smash them on the sides of the glass.
- Add the 2 ounces of gin.
- Squeeze 1/2 of a lemon into the glass.
- Add 1 ounce of simple syrup.
- Fill the rest of the glass or 6 ounces with seltzer.
- Serve with lemon slices and blueberries as a garnish
Raspberry Sorbet Rosé Float
- 1 pint of raspberry sorbet
- 6 ounces of vanilla vodka
- 1 bottle of rosé
- In a glass, add 1 ounce of vanilla vodka.
- Put in a scoop (or two) of raspberry sorbet.
- Top with rosé.
Strawberry Orange White Wine Sangria
- 2 cups of sliced Strawberries
- 1 sliced orange
- 2 sliced limes
- 1 cup of basil
- 1 bottle of chardonnay
- 1/2 cup of Tequila
- 3 cups of sparkling water
- Add the 2 cups of sliced strawberries, 1 sliced orange and 2 sliced limes, and cup of basil to a large pitcher.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of tequila over the fruit.
- Pour the 1 bottle of wine over the fruit and tequila.
- Stir well and let it sit in the fridge over night.
- When you’re ready to serve, pour the 3 cups of sparkling water in and serve immediately.