This post about 15 things you might not know about me contains affiliate links.
It’s such a crazy time in the world, I’ve been having to pivot some content to make it more isolation-friendly! While I work on that, I thought I’d switch things up and share with you 15 things you might not know about me. This is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be. I had a difficult time thinking of things you might not know. But here it goes!
15 Things You Might Not Know About Me
- I have a twin brother. I’m 15 minutes older, but we look nothing alike! He has blue-eyes and the only thing we have in common is a similar smile and height. I also have an older brother who is 10 years older than me.
- I’ve been married for 10 years. I married my college sweetheart from Belmont and have been with him for almost 11 years! We married the summer after we graduated in a 4th of July themed wedding.
- I have four tattoos. The Hebrew word for sister on my right foot, a sparrow on my left side, arrows on my left wrist, and my brother’s birthdays in roman numerals on my shoulder. They’re addicting and I want a few more!
- I’m an extremely picky eater. I tell my friends, if a 5-year-old won’t eat it, I probably won’t. This girl lives off of bread, cheese, pizza, chicken and coffee.
- I don’t have a sweet tooth. I’m not a fan of sweets. If I do eat sweets I prefer pie, but love fruit! I also love bread and cheese!
- I’m allergic to cinnamon. It’s such a random allergy but it’s there! My lips tingle and swell up, I look like Kylie Jenner!
- Hockey is my favorite sport. Plus the fans are so die-hard. I love the boys in gold and Preds fans are some of the best NHL fans!
- I’m a Nashville native. I was born and raised in this city! I’ve loved watching it grow and become such a great city.
- My favorite movie is Breakfast at Tiffany’s. Or anything with Audrey Hepburn.
- My Name is from both my parents. Greta is my mom’s first name and Danielle is from my dad’s first name.
- I love to travel. I’ve traveled to Russia, Ireland, England, Paris, El Salvador, Italy, and Greece!
- My favorite color is green. If you look, my engagement ring has a green stone!
- I can sleep anywhere. I’ve never had trouble sleeping. A gift of mine if being able to curl in a ball anywhere I am and go to sleep; buses, trains, cars, airplanes, I can find a way to make it work.
- I am a homeschooled kid – grades 6-12. It taught me how to stay focused on tasks at home. I think that’s one of the reasons I do so well with working from home and doing grad school online. (If you’re homeschooling your kids right now because of Corona Virus, know that homeschool kids turn out ok!)
- My first hair cut was at age 12. My hair was down past my booty and donated it to locks of love. I kept it short in a bob or pixie for a long time after that. My hair right now is longer than it’s been in years (thanks to extensions)!